*SOB*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*SOB*

*cwies really really loudly.............my final marks suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc ccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk* http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif

------------------
    "............beauty is life when life unveils her holy face, But you are life and you are the veil. Beauty is eternity gazing at itself in the mirror, But you are eternity and you are the mirror."

22.1 . O mankind! Fear your Lord . Lo! the earthquake of the Hour ( of Doom ) is a tremendous thing .

oh nooooooo
    hinnna...it's okayyy......it's okay it's okayyy.....it could've been worse....ya....
    awwwww....*big teady-Bear hugzz*
    you studied soo much for it & complained aboutt the studying so much but atleast you put the hard work into it. Think about how much worse you could've done if you didn't put your Blood, sweat, & tears for it!

Ladki....Allah ka laak laak shukar...okayyyy?

Comment

thanx kohal *sniff* *hugz* I needed that
      22.1 . O mankind! Fear your Lord . Lo! the earthquake of the Hour ( of Doom ) is a tremendous thing .

Comment

You guys are funny!

Comment

awww Hinna...kohal's right..it could've been worse

see, when I was a wi'l kid all I wanted to be was a purple-monkey dishwasher but it didn't turn out that way...

here...

*throws his stuffed pink panther toy and half a kitkat at you*

don't wowwy about shtuff....TOO much

Comment

lost boy

thanx elmo..ur a jaan

Comment

Working...
            X