Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets do something creative guys

Assalam-o-alaikum guys
    Think of doing something creative...we have got many genius withus ..We can do any thing think on it .........

------------------
    Nobody!! and nobody messes with NEO

Sir Neo when you ask questions like these here everyone freaks out...i have tried, no one is interested...except me
    now they will come and post and prove me wrong hahahaha...

Jaawan

------------------
    Till next time***K_I_S_S***

Comment

Neo - cutting & pasting over-circulated, over-spammed quotes & tid-bits is NOT creativity.

Jaawan - $%^@@$ is NOT considered personal growth.

man!!! are you two for real ??

Dev.

[This message has been edited by kashmirigirl (edited December 17, 1999).]

Comment

Dev you really want peice of me dont you well all i have is one peice to give you, you cant handl that>! who said #[email protected][email protected] is considered personal growth?

Jaawan

------------------

[This message has been edited by kashmirigirl (edited December 17, 1999).]

Comment

Members please remember gupshup rules and regulations when responding .

Thank you

Comment

ooppsss pardon me for that KG!

Dev jee behave your self...dont thinkg about [email protected]#@#@( all the time...

Jaawan

------------------

Comment

We are setting up an organisation, "Pakistan Foundation". The objectives, accoring to Memorandum of Association are;
              "The Company is established to promote; the relief of poverty and unemployment; the advancement of education and knowledge of technical, economic, cultural and social science; the provision of vocational and recreational facilities with the object of improving the conditions of life of those for whom the facilities are provided - in particular for the benefit of the people in Pakistan and Pakistani community in the United Kingdom and anywhere in the world."

Initially we aim to target;
              education; healthcare and economic wellbeing in Pakistan (a project aimed at the promotion of small export-focused businesses in Pakistan was launched at House of Commons in September this year and we expect funding from teh British Govt in the figure of 1 million for this project; and a hospital project for Pakistan is at the planning stage); and
              in the UK the organisation intends to focus on some major problems facing the members of the british pakistani community, as according to some recent reports; british pakistani children are underperforming than anyother ethnic group in schools; unemployment among Pakistanies is 21% as compared to national average of 6.5%; the percentage of pakistani youth using drugs is the highest in the UK and pakistani women are more three times more likely to suffer psychological problems than the whites.

I would appreciate any creative comments, ideas, suggestions...

Comment

That sounds nice Mahmood. I can't give you any suggestions on the implementation of this deal, you certainly sound like you know what you guys are doing. One thing though, I can tell from personal experience that a lot of folks don't trust Pakistani charity and do-gooders (for lack of a better word). Keep track of every penny you spend and where you spent it, because people are weary and will probably want to know where their money went.

Comment

Working...
                X