X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• amelie
    replied
    Originally posted by Munni:

You know whats really embarrassing? Domino's pizza played their new buffalo wings commercial awhile back, and I said infront of a relative, "I didnt know buffalo's had wings?!" Then I proceeded to ask my relative if he knew where the mutated wings on a buffalo might be located. He was in fits of laughter by that time, and I was totally confused as to why. *grin*
    Please don't tell me your name is Jessica and you're married to NIck.

Leave a comment:

• larki_punjaban
    replied
    Munni- I've asked about the buffalo wings too but I took it a step further. I was pretty young and went with my older cousin and her friends to Pizza Hut and I thought I was so cool and I tried to jump in the conversation and asked "Can buffalos fly, I mean if they have wings, they should be able to fly right." Oh god, my cousin's never let me forget that

Leave a comment:

• Khanzada
    replied
    bohat aala yar. aap meray he bhai lagte hain. koi nahin..confident ho kar kaam kia karein....no tension

Leave a comment:

• Munni
    replied
    Originally posted by Dimagh_HotaToNa:

...this wasn't my first time at the bank........
    It wasnt the first time at the bank for me either. I meant it was the first time I went to get a check cashed. *smile*

Leave a comment:

• Sandleen
    replied
    lol ..hehe

Leave a comment:

• Dimagh_HotaToNa
    replied

...this wasn't my first time at the bank........

Leave a comment:

• Munni
    replied
    Actually I was pretty dumbfounded the first time I went into the bank to get my check cashed as well. This was just a few years ago. I went in and the lady said, "How would you like it?" I just stood there with a "huh?!" look on my face and said, "cash please". She then said, "tens, twenties, 50's, 100's." It was completely embarrassing. *uffh*

Dont feel bad, I am guessing many go through this experience. *smile*

You know whats really embarrassing? Domino's pizza played their new buffalo wings commercial awhile back, and I said infront of a relative, "I didnt know buffalo's had wings?!" Then I proceeded to ask my relative if he knew where the mutated wings on a buffalo might be located. He was in fits of laughter by that time, and I was totally confused as to why. *grin*

Leave a comment:

• Dimagh_HotaToNa
    started a topic Guess What Happened!!

Guess What Happened!!

I was at the bank this morning to deposit my check and get some cash....I filled out the deposit slip and gave it to this lady (employee)...after a while she asked me how i wanted my money...GUESS WHAT I SAID????

"hmm..cash of course"...

the lady paused and looked at me if i was stupid or something..... ....And i was looking at her too thinking why was she giving me that ugly look.....!!

after a minute or so......i said "whaa??"
    she didn't say anything.....then i realized what i said was pretty dumbbb...!!

HEY I WAS SLEEPY OKAY...I just wanted to get my money and get out...!!

so i said........" hmmm..I mean ...10's are perfect...and may be a 100 dollar bill.."..........!!!!

PRETTY EMBARRASSING NAA!!!?
Working...
X