reason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

reason

why boys always should ask to girl for outgoing ??

and why older poeple don't chat with teenager ???????????

i wanna whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, play hard, forgive quickly, take chances, give everything, and have no regrets

Is your first question "Why boys should always ask girls to go out with them?" or is it something else?

If this is the question, then the answer: If they won't ask girls to go out with them, then will they ask guys to go out with guys? :halo: Well ofcourse there are always exceptions :rotato:

Answer to 2nd question: A lot of 'older' people think teenagers are not as mature as they are, that's why they don't talk to them. But again, there are exceptions in that case as well.
    ...I know that which you do not know. (Quran - 1:30)...... Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?...(Quran - 55:13)...
    Shikra was here.

Comment

Re: reason

i won't say anything abt the grl/boy thing ...
      lol @ shikra

but when i was ur age i also used to hate it when older ppl underestimated me ... it used to bug me alot i guess older ppl just think they are more supieror, intelligent, and mature
      ... although that is not always the case
      lekin i talk to u na ... and i am older!
      Ask Questions, Demand Answers, Seek Truth! |
      Very Changa!

Comment

Originally posted by Shikra:
        Is your first question "Why boys should always ask girls to go out with them?" or is it something else?

If this is the question, then the answer: If they won't ask girls to go out with them, then will they ask guys to go out with guys? :halo: Well ofcourse there are always exceptions :rotato:

Answer to 2nd question: A lot of 'older' people think teenagers are not as mature as they are, that's why they don't talk to them. But again, there are exceptions in that case as well.
        i like answer for 2 nd question but i don't like the answer for 1 question . why they girls expect to ask them to go out??
        Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, play hard, forgive quickly, take chances, give everything, and have no regrets

Comment

Originally posted by insan:

i like answer for 2 nd question but i don't like the answer for 1 question . why they girls expect to ask them to go out??
          Yaar mujhe english nahi aati itni achi, please urdu mein sawal pooch lo, mujhe asaani hogi

MSL *High five*
          ...I know that which you do not know. (Quran - 1:30)...... Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?...(Quran - 55:13)...
          Shikra was here.

Comment

Yaar mujhe english nahi aati itni achi, please urdu mein sawal pooch lo, mujhe asaani hogi

MSL *High five*
            larkiyan hum larko se ya ummed koin rhakthey hey ke hum in se baher janey ke liya pochey ????

Comment

larkiyan hum larko se ya ummed koin rhakthey hey ke hum in se baher janey ke liya pochey ????
              ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh achaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

haan woh issliye kyon k larkiyan ziada hi nakk-chirhi hoti hain larkon ka bhi dil karta hai k unn sey LARKIYAN bahar jaaney ka poochen :halo: Hamey bhi kuch kuch hota hai jab larki pahel karti hai
              Shikra was here.

Comment

true

Comment

haan woh issliye kyon k larkiyan ziada hi nakk-chirhi hoti hain larkon ka bhi dil karta hai k unn sey LARKIYAN bahar jaaney ka poochen :halo: Hamey bhi kuch kuch hota hai jab larki pahel karti hai
                  Ask Questions, Demand Answers, Seek Truth! |
                  Very Changa!

Comment

Originally posted by masoom_se_larki:

aram se sar phat jay ga

Comment

sachi? meray bhai bhi yahi chahta hai keh jis larki ko woh pasand karta hai she asks him out. laikin pata nahin kyon, it's nice f the guy still does the asking out. it's more traditional that way, aur phir pata bhi chal jaata hay k larka sachi main larki ko pasand karta hai. waisay bhi, larkian zara sharmeeli hoti hain na larkin larkian nakk chirhi nahin hotin shikra ji!!!!
                      \_o_ Guiltyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
                      -\_/|
                      -/-\ -
                      and then Buffy staked Edward and the Winchesters SAWED OFF HIS SPARKLY HEAD WITH A MACHETE and set him on fire to finish it. The End.

Comment

Originally posted by Khumar:

sachi? meray bhai bhi yahi chahta hai keh jis larki ko woh pasand karta hai she asks him out. laikin pata nahin kyon, it's nice f the guy still does the asking out. it's more traditional that way, aur phir pata bhi chal jaata hay k larka sachi main larki ko pasand karta hai. waisay bhi, larkian zara sharmeeli hoti hain na larkin larkian nakk chirhi nahin hotin shikra ji!!!!
                        hamey bhi pata chalna chahiye k larki suchi mein pasand karti hai ya nahi :halo:
                        Shikra was here.

Comment

hamey bhi pata chalna chahiye k larki suchi mein pasand karti hai ya nahi :halo:
                          lol...woh uus waqt pata chalta hai jab larki haan kar daiti hai. laikin larkon ko bhi bari bari hintain daini chahiyain saath saath main.
                          \_o_ Guiltyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
                          -\_/|
                          -/-\ -
                          and then Buffy staked Edward and the Winchesters SAWED OFF HIS SPARKLY HEAD WITH A MACHETE and set him on fire to finish it. The End.

Comment

lol...woh uus waqt pata chalta hai jab larki haan kar daiti hai. laikin larkon ko bhi bari bari hintain daini chahiyain saath saath main.
                            detey tou hainnnnnnnnnnn ab larkiyon ko hi na samajh aaye tou hamara kia kasoor aur ab agar larkiyan samajhti hain k larkey ka "i love you" kahna hint hai tou woh ghalat hain :halo:
                            Shikra was here.

Comment

per ya bhi to dehkey ke larkey to pehley phooch ley theyper larkiyan in ka kiya hasher kerti hey reject to asey kerti jesey mazak hou

Comment

Working...
                              X