hein yeh kia kia bol diya niikkki ney samhj nai aaya na
      wants to become a clairvoyant!!!!!

Comment

Re: Your Writing Style

Originally posted by ?:

what is more fluent in reading ?
        • your style of writing or
        • your writing style

Eye catching way of writing is the key of successful writing!
        The key factor is writing must be fluent in reading, no bumping no jumping no stopping at the tongue!

I have seen so many writers here and trust me I really don’t even want to open their threads, their writing has no rhythm and no fluency in reading, no matter if they use roman Urdu or any other language!
        Writing must be in a style that reader should know what’s he’s gonna be reading next!

People using weird words or using funny sounds making words like ‘err, grr, umm, hmm etc’ and using notations like ‘…, ---, !!!, ??? ‘etc makes the reading difficult!
        The notations we must use when we really need and may not be more than 3, e.g. ‘…’, the number 3 is a standard in Mathematics for using (.) as for continuation!

Try to write in paragraphs, it looks nice in watching and easy to read as well! Do summarize each point in separate paragraph, it makes life easy of the reader, if the reader don’t want to read then he can just skip the paragraph safely!

Using bold letter, Italic letter and using shocking colors to emphasize the post, kills the idea of fluency in reading if you use it in every line! Some here users bold, italic, or write like ‘ *T*hIs ‘ , simply makes hurdles in reading!

Regards,
        Ata...

:biggthumb @ Your Writing Style, ATA Bhai.....

Comment

m the worse ... :sigh:
          Looking for fishes....<}}}><

Comment

*c h a m k e e l i * a n k h e i n*

Comment

Thank you every one, appreciated :-)

Dania, Maheen, Janwar Thak you all

Munni well said but I kinda disagree to you here when you said people use Urdu makes it difficult... well, kind of true as well, but then again it all depend on how some body do write Urdu and makes it interesting in reading...I can show some posts in Urdu which you will definately love to read :-)
              I would say it all depend on how we write! I do my slef use Urdo so many times specially in cafe, the reason is I do feel more comfortable in expressing my desi style in using Urdu while I may not express it English some time; I am talking about local Urdu slangs and local daily comments

TJ yar I am on the Chair, why ? p-)

nikii and Simplified Seema you both three are talking in Arabic ... beware if I start my Punjabi and you both three will be like :rotato: ... ya Habeebi hayyaa hayyaa...

Rabika chandaa... kia howa ? ...

Ayaz bhai (LR) I give your style 9.5/10 , the reason is you express your view and do write every thing really neat n clean and always u makes it so visible and attractive

Leez Thats a news to me as well

Sparlky eyes

Gari aur bivi aisi honi chahyay kay banda saath khara ho to apni lagay

Ya Allah Bhagwaan ko bhi Muslim bana day ...

Comment

Lost in Language.. Please dont go into nuts and bolts and try to convey your message.. jin ko kuch nahi aata woh kamal kertay....
                Thanks anyway...
                Kuch yeh ke muddaton se, Hum bhi nahi thay roey
                Kuch zeher mein bujha tha, ahbaab ka dilaasa :crying:

Comment

what abt my ishtyle ata bhai .. ?...
                  "Hold the hand of the person whom you love rather than expecting them to hold urs "

Comment

Originally posted by Sandleen:
                    what abt my ishtyle ata bhai .. ?...
                    wonderful ...

Actually your comments most of the time do really crack! Funny and friendly with full of humour and sense..., keep it up

Ajnabi,
                    yeah I see aap ka kamaal here too

Comment

My writing ishtyle is vakhree type

Comment

Originally posted by Haider_Syed:
                        My writing ishtyle is vakhree type
                        ...and the devil is here...where you been ? missed ju
                        I dunno if it is safe to say or not, but let me declare it and make you so proud and blushy...that so many time I cannot believe if thats you or me...
                        meaniing, your thoughts and your style is like Mabadolat ...now don't be flattered and don't fly into air ;-)

Comment

awww thanx ata bhai ...

but i think im pagal ... n so is my writing isthyle silly ...
                          "Hold the hand of the person whom you love rather than expecting them to hold urs "

Comment

Originally posted by Sandleen:
                            awww thanx ata bhai ...
                            but i think im pagal ... n so is my writing isthyle silly ...
                            umm...no...you are not pagal, I had feeling like this way before, but I know you are not, infact most sensible in real and loving mashAllah...

Comment

but i d like to be called pagal ...

Comment

Originally posted by ?:
                                wonderful ...

Ajnabi,
                                yeah I see aap ka kamaal here too
                                yaar aap bohut terrible shtayle kay bundaay ho.. what you are expecting from these poor love birds.. Hain bolo na.. Babay you spent your life in writing love letters but in vain....Now you cann't do anything so you are trying to be a Linguistic consultant:biggthumb ..

Allah Hu..

Husan walon say Allah bachaay
                                Kuch yeh ke muddaton se, Hum bhi nahi thay roey
                                Kuch zeher mein bujha tha, ahbaab ka dilaasa :crying:

Comment

Working...
                                X