Why girls are getting more hits....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why girls are getting more hits....

I visited 'personal pages' section of pak.org. It was amazing that minimum count on a female's pages are atleast 4 times than than heighest count on male pages....
    ...is there any explaination?

no wayy...

Comment

Take a wild guess Mahmood

Comment

Its a bussiness dear brother mahmoodddd..if you know what i mean lol...agar time melaa to email main bataoon ga NOT here!!!

Jaawan

------------------
        Till next time***K_I_S_S***

Comment

all these abstract responses are beyond my understanding...main tou desi banda houn, zara khul kaey baat karro...

Comment

desi or gora

i dont think you are so naive as to not understand why its

Comment

fine, i guess it's been left up to me to say it bluntly:
              the pakistani guyz,mahmood, want to check out the hot pakistani chicks on the net.
              gosh, those pakistani guyz need to go out - and get themselves a life. and maybe a gf to boost their self-esteem.

[This message has been edited by kohal (edited December 04, 1999).]

Comment

lol kohal...finally someone tells the TRUTH!
                22.1 . O mankind! Fear your Lord . Lo! the earthquake of the Hour ( of Doom ) is a tremendous thing .

Comment

Completly wrong kohal jee VERY WRONG!!! I guess i gota be the bluntttttt one again!!! let me tell you how it is...try to understand it with some open mind and it should get digested in no time you ready? here we go people dont get offended(Its my experience and my friends)

Now MOST of the girls who have web pages with thire pics on there are secret, sweet, (some)good looking *****es, as i said earlier its a bussiness like any other, you see the product you like it you make comments about it you get in contact and there you go you are hooked you go meet the girl and its the deal. Its all about Sex nothing else...many people have done it your just too far behind the line!!!

Now dont come on blaming on me you asked for it!!!

Jaawan

------------------

[This message has been edited by Jaawan (edited December 04, 1999).]

Comment

Jaaaaaaawwwaaaaaaannnn how dare you say thatttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!! mannnnnnn how can you accuse those girls of wrong doinggggg...

Jaawan

------------------

Comment

jawaan, may be? I haven't tried...

[This message has been edited by Mahmood (edited December 04, 1999).]

Comment

ufff..Jaawan: \/\/hateverrr

Comment

Mahmood i see line is pretty far but about to end so get in the line fasttt but he dont lose you hopes man still much more to come let the internet go in house to house in pakistan than you will see or your kids will ...Kohal is PISSED well when its true you cant say nothing besides WhatEver! It was just a start and lQQk what i have done...hale to bluntness!!!

Jaawan

------------------

[This message has been edited by Jaawan (edited December 04, 1999).]

Comment

damn freaks http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif

kher here is the analysis to the problem with the solution

Subject = Personal Pages
                            Query = Why girls are getting more hits?

Theory = Personal Pages consist of Male Home pages and Female Home pages.
                            The amount of Female homepages is limited say to a percentage reference to 30% gals and 70% guys

Observation = The gals seem to have more hits then males ...why?
                            Simply cause men think of nothing else but check if there is a pic gallery and check out the pics probably drool over them
                            On the other hand women/gals arent interested in observing men's pics even though usually a guy's page has loads of pics but gals dont give a damn

Conclusion = Men control your freaking damn hormones

Comment

nadia21 dear, one interesting question, when girls go to the personal-pages section, which of the pages they tend to visit more interest -> male or female pages?

Comment

Working...
                              X