Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get Free Phone calls in the USA...

hey everyone.
    this is really cool. check it out. for now it is only working in the USA , but you can call any phone in the USA from your computer using the internet. and the quality is reasonably good. No more charges what so ever for USA calls!!!!... you can even dial 800 numbers ...

And they are working on an international version of the thing!!!
    http://www.dialpad.com

Check it out and let me know if you like it.

Yaar i tired...its like when the phone was first invented...you say everything 3 times...and person on the other end can hardly hear you...it needs improvment..i would thank you but i knew it already...

Jaawan

------------------
    Till next time***K_I_S_S***

Comment

hmcq

that was very nice of you to consder the gupphoos when you posted this information. I'm sure not everyone on this site knows everything....

thanks again..will check it out.

Comment

Jawaan
        I am sorry it does not work for you. I have a 28K connection and speakers and a mic and the only problem i was getting was the return
        sound , which kept getting interupted. apart from that was reasonable.

KG
        your welcome

Comment

It works on calls to the USA from anywhere in the world. Ur family in Pakistan can use their internet connection to call u in the USA using dialpad..however, the problem frequent one way connections, broken voice, wireless style connection etc. But still, something is better than nothing, especially when its free.

Comment

Working...
          X