Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is my first day here with all pakistani friends.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is my first day here with all pakistani friends.

Hello every body this is my first day here with all pakistani friends. I hope you guys don't mind that. My hobby webdesigning check out my new website and write your comments in my guest book.

My new website:- http://khan.webhostme.com

[This message has been edited by Imran khan (edited December 10, 1999).]

Imran....welcome.
    In passing....do you happen to know someone by the name Kehkashan?

Comment

Kehkashan? thats desi version of Galaxy chocolate bars?
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Muzna thank for your welcome. And yes i know her and lots of other people to but if you don't mind can you tall me why you want to know.?

Comment

So Mr. Fraudia all your sisters are desi version of Galaxy chocolate bars?

Thanks me Mr. Fraudia for that i been nice to you and shut you cake whole.

Comment

I thought I can expand my time with my own people and make new friends but it is waste of my time. Sorry friends I now every body is not same but always-bad experience with Pakistaniís. So today is my first and last day here I cannot expand my time with those people who donít have respect for their own. I feel bad to be pakistani.

The friends of mind from different countryís they know how to talk but you guys are never going to learn manners. I want to deleted my name and all the messages I post here but I am leaving this message because you can always see your self here how narrow thinking you have.

By the way I am not writing that for all of you only for those people how deserve that.

Comment

I don't understand what happened to make you feel that way Imran....

Anyways, best of luck in life, take care.

Achtung

Comment

My dear sir

the fact that the word kehkashan means galaxy in english obviously escaped your
                understanding. What also escaped your attention is that I have known Muzna for
                a long time now and make it a point to joke around with her on her posts.

At no point was I trying to either make fun of the name kehkashan or being rude about anyone's sister or mother etc etc. For the misunderstanding you have my sincere apologies.

As far as your deal with the rest of the Pakistani community in the world, I can not help with that. By all means you are welcome here to meet people, many of whom will be very different from you and will have different takes on life and different attitudes. What these difference perspectives cause is miscommunication, which I think happened in our case.

So if I am the reason that you have decided to leave the forum please be advised that you took my context in a completely incorrect way. If it is for reasons beyond that than I am sorry but that is out of my conrol.

Good Luck, btw I was going to ask you if you knew my cousin Atta who went to Jinnah Polytechnic as well, but now that you are leaving I guess I will not get the answer.

Take Care and God Bless.
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Working...
                X