Abnormal Behaviour?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abnormal Behaviour?

This morning as I was going to drop of my daughter to school, a car coming from the opposite side was being driven at very high speed in a built up area. To my horror the driver hit a school kid who flew up in the air and then smashed on to the wind screen of the car. The poor child was lying lifeless on the side of the road. I felt sick watching this horrible scene. Why do some people's behaviour change as soon as they jump into the driving seat? Don't they have any regard for other people's welfare? Imagine how the parents of the injured child must be feeling?

That's awful
    Tum Karbala kay baad bhee Syed-Sajjad a.s. ho
    Koi or hota tou khatha Khuda koi nahin hai

Comment

The driver should be charged with Man Slaughter. What an idiot.

Ehsan, what did you do being a good samaritan?

Comment

Originally posted by funguy:
        The driver should be charged with Man Slaughter. What an idiot.

Ehsan, what did you do being a good samaritan?
        I did stop my car to see if I could help but luckily two doctors who were passing by stopped and were attending to the kid. I didnt have my mobile on me either to ring for help. Someone did that as well and the police and ambulance were there in no time. I left after that as there was nothing I could do.

Comment

Re: Abnormal Behaviour?

Originally posted by ehsan:
          This morning as I was going to drop of my daughter to school, a car coming from the opposite side was being driven at very high speed in a built up area. To my horror the driver hit a school kid who flew up in the air and then smashed on to the wind screen of the car. The poor child was lying lifeless on the side of the road. I felt sick watching this horrible scene. Why do some people's behaviour change as soon as they jump into the driving seat? Don't they have any regard for other people's welfare? Imagine how the parents of the injured child must be feeling?

Was the child injured or killed?
          Muslims are so good at dividing that they can divide the atom. If you see two Muslims, probably they belong to 3 parties.
          Al-Ghazali

Comment

^ It was too early to say. The doctors were working on him but the way he was hit I think he will be very lucky if he survives. Hope he does.

Comment

omg

thats...so...sad.... :'(

Allah us bachay ko hayaat de...aameen

Comment

Ohhh .....
                "Hold the hand of the person whom you love rather than expecting them to hold urs "

Comment

Unfortunately some ppl don't ever learn their actions have consequences, in this case
                  Why the innocent always suffer?

Comment

did the ****er just drive off?
                    Din-e-Mullah fee sabeelillah fasad (Allama Iqbal)

Comment

Originally posted by ravage:
                      must b

Comment

Originally posted by ravage:
                        No he stopped and later the police arrested him. He could not have run away because his windscreen was smashed in such a way that he coudn't have seen through it.

Comment

i saw an accident while going home last night from office too....

still remember that scene....a guy in a white shalwaar kameez was just lying on the road...there were other guys around him....a pajero had hit him, he was on motorbike...i dont even know if he was still alive... or....

:/

i cudnt even do anything, coz i was alone with my driver...and we just drove by :/ there were already many men there tho...plus the pajero was parked there if he had to go to hospital...

i hope he's ok now inshallah

:/

Comment

Re: Abnormal Behaviour?

Originally posted by ehsan:

did u took him to hospital or juz passed by?

Comment

Re: Re: Abnormal Behaviour?

Originally posted by Desi$oul:

did u took him to hospital or juz passed by?
                              Some doctors who were passing by started treating him and the ambulance was there quite quickly as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X