Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened next?

at the receiving end for a change...

So I was flying back from Orange County airport in California. I dropped off my rental car and headed towards the shuttle stand. As I tried to board the bus, he tells me it's not in service and that I have to wait for the next one. I politely obliged. It was middle of a very gusty day and not very busy.

Then I see this woman dressed in business attire pulling her bag on wheels rushing towards the bus. As she got near the bus where I was standing, the bus drove away. She looked at the moving bus and said, "fine, be that way".

Then she walks a few steps and stands next to me as we wait for the next shuttle bus. She looks at her watch and sighs, "All along I've been thinking I was running late but just now I realized I have a full hour before the flight". Knowing airport security procedures can easily eat up an hour, I said, "I am sure the security guys will make good use of your extra hour". She smiled. I did too. She was in her early 40's. Aout 5-7ish and a well maintained figure.

A few seconds later she was trying to get some papers out of her laptop bag and trying to manage her skirt which was made of printed silk material. Trying to hold ot in it's place she said, "I feel like Marylin Monroe today...what's with this wind". I spontanously said, "what do you mean you feel like Marilyn Monroe?. I think you look a lot like her too".

Now the question for you guppies is what do you think happened next?.

If she was figure-conscious she might have taken offense. Elsewise she should have thought u were flirting with her or taken it as a compliment.

Please tell me she didn;t flutter her eyes and say, 'and you look like Cary Grant!'

Comment

Don't know about what happened next but honestly

Comment

Marilyn Monroe at John Wayne. god bless santa ana.
        Simple ain't easy.

Comment

You flirt with aunties
          Bazinggaaaa ....

Comment

Ok FG I give up. Tell tell.

Comment

lol @ queer. I should have said that.

FF, nothing yaar. She said, "ten years ago this comment would have gotten you better results". We both laughed.

Comment

Ok then, what happened next?

Comment

Originally posted by Gizzy:
                  Ok then, what happened next?
                  we had sex like rabbits. happy now?

Comment

I am never happy.

Comment

You woke up.....
                      Boycott Venezuelas State owned Citgo.

Buy Royal Dutch Shell gasoline!

Comment

Originally posted by Gizzy:
                        I am never happy.
                        suddenly 'had sex like rabbits' doesn't sound so fun

I think funguy got more excitement at the Security checkups..
                        JaddoN kaddya jaloos ghareeba tay shehr ich choatalee lug gayee

Comment

PA, do u beep often?

Comment

u can't avoid it if you're carrying large equipment..
                            JaddoN kaddya jaloos ghareeba tay shehr ich choatalee lug gayee

Comment

I guess they are making metal replacements.

Comment

Working...
                              X