Reflections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reflections

Meet the Gran . I can't believe it's actually a year to the day she passed away. This pic is 12 days before she died - taken on Eid infact ( yeah me and my sis are smudged out because i want you to pay attention to the one who matters ).

I'm off sick today from work, had a good long hard think and concluded why am i moping? I should celebrate her life. She was nearly a 100 years old, was a Great,Great Gran, saw through two centuries ( well beginning of one ), was healthy and full of life right up and until her brain haemmorage. And when you think of young people like Rooster who have been denied so many precious moments i'd be selfish to think my Gran had it bad.

Anyways, regardless of age, doesn't make you miss them any less. And god do i miss her.

PS: Reflections aside who--mee can i report a technical fault with the upload function. It ain't working and my tribute is without soul now

PS1: Folks, i'll add the pics soon - bear with me.

you bet we want to see the gran.

its great to live so far and to be healthy too, now thats something we should try to achieve ! ( haha i know the pension insurences will not have much joy though )

Comment

Madhanee thanks, i just hope there is an external life. The Egyptians have really caught me with this one. They thought they'd be ascending to the stars - thousands of years later they're on museum display.

Comment

Originally posted by SaadiaB:
        you bet we want to see the gran.

its great to live so far and to be healthy too, now thats something we should try to achieve ! ( haha i know the pension insurences will not have much joy though )
        Awww thank you. You were dead sweet to me in those days, don't think i forgot

PS: If you bump into who-me make sure you hound him for me will you?

Comment

It's my gran's anniversary today too

Comment

which days?.... now I didn't live in the last century and don't remember my past life.

well anyws, whats the matter with the upload function, is the upper size limit reached ?

Comment

Working...
            X