No Nazia......no more friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Nazia......no more friends

Not anymore...can't afford to have more.

Lass! Gup shup wellcomes everybody a nice lady like u or nasty lad like me.
    S'ya,
    Kaleem

Hmmmmmm..... Whats up with u? Cheer up!
    Life is after all a 2nd name of *risk taking* Don't give up just yet Niazi. I'm sure life has to offer more than just misseries, and sufferings. But it doesn't mean that u should just remember the harsh and bitter moments of it. Cuz if u do, then there's no way of escape from agony. Learn to live and simle in times of deepest sorrow! U have to! Because there's so much more to come, and InshAllah Allah surelly will bless u and us all with many happy moments ahead in life. Just one cirtical comment *Ur attitude about self esteem stinks big times MANNN* I mean c'mon if u just keep ur face like http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif its not gonna take u anywhere. Please for anyone's sake let go of ur gloomy performance and learn to laugh in face of adversity. I'm sure u can do that. Just try it
    Best wishes...

Comment

Yaar Daysee, aren't u talking li'l big, Have u ever seen me with a grumpy face?

You see FRIENDSHIP is the name of GIVE N TAKE and I reckon I can't do it so I don't deserve to have any friends at all.

No ATTITUDE in it Behna, u tell me what to do I'm ready to do anything for your sake Behna.
      Ciao,
      Kaleem

Comment

Pyaree Daysee Behna and dear no friend KKNIAZI please be happy together, i appreciate your frankness, and Daysee Behna i am thankfull for your kind support to this lost soul!

Comment

ASKM Nazia ji, Howdy do? Alhamdulilah every thing is A OK so far on my side. Writting exams tomorrow...thehe (Freaky)
          Hmmmmm... I'm just wondering what is wrong or what really is bothering Niazi? Because he's always dragging him self down in his posts. Well not always, but oh well! Niazi Brother, please learn to live. Learn to smile, learn to laugh... I mean we all go thru worse times
          in our lives. But it deosn't mean we should just curse or blame ourselves and or others for it. Okay for further details read my new post. And me talkin' big... thehe Yeah, I know being a small tot and then having a big mouth forms a good combination heh? thehe...

Comment

Working...
          X