Why did she choose Ian?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why did she choose Ian?

Honestly, I liked Ian right from the start and preferred him to the other 2 finalists, however in the last episode it was clear that Mathew was so in love with and he was sure he wanted to spend the rest of his life with Meredith. And he's extremely sweet, sensitive, goodlooking and has a nice job. Ian on the other hand, has rugged good looks and is more carefree and right until the last moment he wasn't sure whether he was going to propose or not.
    And why did she tell Mathew she wanted the ring from him and then turn him down like that? It was so cruel!!

This is about the Bachelorette by the way.
    A samurai bares no sign of weakness, even when dying of hunger.

Thats women for you, y'all never make up your mind and now its televised proof.
    Rabul MashriqaiN wal MaghribaiN

Comment

So, when did she turn him down? Uss raat tau bari khush thi! :-|
      "Let your friends underestimate your virtues. Let your enemies overestimate your faults." - Godfather.

Comment

^ ya exactly! The woman is so confused I swear. She really gave him the wrong impression and he was so sure she wanted him and not Ian! But she admitted that she was insecure and just wanted to know how he felt.

And when she turned him down last night, she was like "i love everything about you, there's nothing that I dont love but... "

women

Comment

Originally posted by cat-woman:
          women
          Or as Brother Fraudia pointed out

sisters
          "Let your friends underestimate your virtues. Let your enemies overestimate your faults." - Godfather.

Comment

yeah but Meredith isn't a 'sister' wrong context Faisal Bhai!

Comment

^ All from Adam and Eve... there you go.

Comment

I'm in Mod Mode tonight so only have the following to say............Wrong Forum?

Comment

I've seen similar threads in this forum

Comment

I agree... wrong forum. Unless you can prove that this is all a figment of your imagination and actually Mathew is a chicken and Meredith is a storyteller.... or something like that.

Comment

^ oh is that the type of thread that belongs in this forum? Well I wanted to discuss all aspects of the show here and since its reality tv and not a sitcom or a movie, I thought it belonged here.

Comment

Originally posted by cat-woman:
                        I thought it belonged here.
                        Do you think it really matters what YOU think? You make GUPSHUP sound almost like a democracy!

Comment

Now that we have a self-proclaimed tyrant among us, I no longer think that.

Comment

Don't worry... this is General.. you have nothing to worry from the self-proclaimed tyrants here. Now breath easy... inhale.. exhale...

Comment

Originally posted by Faisal:
                              Do you think it really matters what YOU think? You make GUPSHUP sound almost like a democracy!

Comment

Working...
                              X