Why don't we use our real names?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why don't we use our real names?

Why don't we use our real names in these discussions?

cuz,
    the boyz here will get a craze when they
    find out the girl's name.
    any girl's name.
    well, ithink...that's how it is on chat...

god, such loosers onchat, (ya, funny how I'M saying this) , a guy and you are just blah blah blabbing...

then all a sudden, he asks your name. you tell him your name. he's like, "wow, such a pretty name." (um..thanks??) from then on, they get..image of you whihc..is BS. know what i mean.

oh ya, plus i like the name kohal so much. if it can't be my name in the real world, then hey - why not the net world.

[This message has been edited by kohal (edited December 03, 1999).]

Comment

kohal

heheheh
      exactly, I can't tell you the number of times someone gets me on a chat site and asks me for my real name...

When I first began at gupshup the freedom that anonymity gave a desi girl to respond here was amazing...of course that goes out the window quick.

I enjoy my privacy...and that's it.

Comment

So kohal jeee are you saying that when you tell a guy your name he is soppose to insult ur ugly nameee and not say anything good about it...if the name is good we should say good things about it...( and YOU say guy is not sweet HUH?) is that what you are saying...the guy is trying to be nice with you..even if your name is uglyyyy he is still want to make you feel good keep the conversation going smoothly!
        Reason most gals dont use real name is the security...maybe one in 100000 will find out about them and track em down or something...this thing happened to me my best friend didnt tell me her name for over a year...and it was done to protect her self...and trust me mahmood bahi...if you know the real name you can do darn manythings with it...from a medical history to what ever you want off course you gota have loads of money to do the research...

Jaawan

------------------
        Till next time***K_I_S_S***

Comment

To be perfectly honest I recently chose a different name for mysself in real life. Becuz people often had trouble saying my Urdu name so I came up with an English name.

You can call me "Ray"

*dont get started now*

Comment

OK, if not real names, at least sensible names...you can relate to..not Shpooki, 714, kashmirigirl...

Comment

ya, kashmiri sis - totally.
              see, guyz, she knowz what i'm talking bout.

jaawan, i was laughing alil' bit while reading the first 1/2 of your post. i dunno.."No Comment" to that. oh ya
              *your wrote a RUN-ON sentence! - a huuuge pet-peeve i have.

as for shpooki
              man, get ready to get the beats

Comment

We may or may not use our real names, just to confuse you

Comment

Ladies ladies this is not about gals using real names or not this is about all of us not just u guyss....kohal jee agar app post ka jawab nahi de sakti to meri garamer ke problems nikalney shuru kar deyaa thankss for reminding mee...

Jaawan

------------------
                  Till next time***K_I_S_S***

Comment

who says some of us don't?!
                    22.1 . O mankind! Fear your Lord . Lo! the earthquake of the Hour ( of Doom ) is a tremendous thing .

Comment

Right on Hinna You're getting there.

Comment

Lemme contradict all of you,

This indicates that we all are inspite of our high education and living env in West are not able to reach a standard WHERE WE CAN RESPECT WOMEN.

Thats how all the time galz are hiding their original identity.

Still its a long long way for us to learn, "how to respect a girl, her privacy and all..."

------------------
                        Nadeem

Comment

a ya ya ya aliayah!!!

hey jawaan.....why don't u use YOUR REAL NAME?

Raaaaaaaaay ray ray ray ray ray ray rayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hehe

[This message has been edited by Hinna (edited December 04, 1999).]
                          22.1 . O mankind! Fear your Lord . Lo! the earthquake of the Hour ( of Doom ) is a tremendous thing .

Comment

Jawaan rightly mentioned above, "ladies this is not about gals using real names or not this is about all of us not just u guyss"

Comment

Jaawan - i replied to you, "No Comment."
                              hins - i think your hyped.
                              Nadeem made a slap-in-the-face contradiction which is true!

Comment

Working...
                              X