Virginity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Virginity

honest question- don't know abt y'all but i plan on wating till marriage cuz that's what islam say, but i am in high school, and it amazes me, how many people have lost their virginity, and repeatedly sleep with other people. Is it really so hard for them to wait till marriage? i'd like to hear your ppls thoughts

------------------
    "Dil hai ki manta nahin"- always 714

~Dil Hai Ke Manta Nahin
    ~Nes is MY voice of reason, get your own :snooty:

Soon you will start thinking "is there any virgin around?"
    then you will think "Was I wrong or Are they wrong?"
    ... "Am I the only one whose virgin?"
    ......."I should get one..should I?"
    ........."I was stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

and then you'll find out its too late

------------------
    Arrrrrrrrrrrrghh!!!!!!!!

Comment

times are changing and as per new standards, a virgin is a person who has not made love to more than couple of partners!

so have a heart!!!

Comment

As they say sometimes **** happens. I admire people who can hold out till marriage, I know I can't. I guess I will take my chances !!!

Comment

err...for those who can't/couldn't handle the temptation....

~~~~SUCH POOR poor souls...~~~~

Comment

Baad idea GUYS...bad i am virgin i want a virgin. 714 please stick to your faith and keep up the good work. if everyone does it it does not mean its right. Times are changing but ISLAM that you all are part of does not change at all it stays the same and you have to adjust to it...QUESTION TO GUYS...how would you like if your sister loses virginty before marriage???????? How would you like some stranger having illegal sex with your mother, fathers sister, your sister, your moms sister, would you like that? I WOULD NOT!!! keeping that idea in mind i wouldnt want to do this to other person because same thing could happen to me and i DONT Like that. KNow what your means are and know what YOU are.

Jaawan

------------------
            Till next time***K_I_S_S***

Comment

Very Good Jaawan. Im glad someone thinks with all angles and perspectives.

Well done mate.

Comment

NO problem serious things are serious and should be handled seriously...

Jaawan

------------------
                Till next time***K_I_S_S***

[This message has been edited by Jaawan (edited November 13, 1999).]

Comment

This topic is a sort of a constantly appearing topic on the GupShup forums .... the point is, why are u guys curious about it???? You know what u have to do then u should do it .... why to ask other people if they are virgins or not????? What is virginity????? a stupid concept ..... a thing which u loose in 1 - 2 seconds?????

Come on grow up .... better follow your religion .... but if u have made the mistake dont regret it, but dont repeat it.

Comment

ive lost my virginity and im only 15 years old!

Comment

jawaan thanx, i liked your reply, najim i have never seen this post before- why am i so curious? b/c i don't think its the hardest thing in the world, and i wonder why it is for other people, and yeah times are changing but religion is not.

------------------

~Dil Hai Ke Manta Nahin

Comment

i guess it kind of depends on individual position. i mean, guys and girls have different opinions about this in general.
                        guys are a bit more liberal about it, which can't be justified, but its true. and another thing that makes a really big difference is where you live. its hard to keep one's virginity when you live in the west. i've done it, and i take pride in it. i went to high school here, and now i'm in college, and i can say that its not impossible to do. and if you actually can do it, that's something to definitely take pride in. in doesn't matter whether ppl around you have lost their virginity in not, its an individual kind of thing. so be proud and stay the way you are.

Comment

i really don't know if the west has that much to do with it. i was born here and i am going to High school here. from what i hear all the time pakistani teens are getting worse than some of the teens over here, even some of the american teens here. maybe muslim kids are stronger here, b/c they have to struggle with it more, if u are in an all entire muslim nation,with islamic education in schools and homes, there shuldn't be any problems.
                          ~Dil Hai Ke Manta Nahin

Comment

i really don't know if the west has that much to do with it. i was born here and i am going to High school here. from what i hear all the time pakistani teens are getting worse than some of the teens over here, even some of the american teens here. maybe muslim kids are stronger here, b/c they have to struggle with it more, if u are in an all entire muslim nation,with islamic education in schools and homes, there shuldn't be any problems.

------------------

~Dil Hai Ke Manta Nahin

Comment

i grew up in saudi arabia. i have lived in pakistan and still visit twice a year. and i now live in the usa, and i have seen that it is all about environment. not many ppl lose their virginity before marriage in saudi arabia, and i'm referring especially to the pakistani teens. in pakistan, it's all about social class. the upper class is usually very liberal, and they don't care, but the middle class is very good with these things and they keep religion in mind at all times. the lower class is mixed, and once again, comes down to environment.

Comment

Working...
                              X