Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On This Day in History........

This Day in History..... (20 February}

1872: Incorporated in 1870, New York City's Metropolitan Museum of Art opens its doors to the public.

1915: The World's Fair opens in San Francisco. The fair, called the Panama-Pacific Exhibition, celebrates the opening of the Panama Canal and the rebuilding of S.F. following the 1906 earthquake.

1962: Astronaut John Glenn, in the Mercury capsule Friendship 7, orbits Earth three times to become the first American to orbit Earth.

1963: Willie Mays signs a one-year $100,000 contract with the San Francisco Giants.

1988: Brian Boitano of the United States, known for the quality of his technique, wins the Olympic gold medal in men's figure skating.

oh .. AND and.. and, this thread was launched..

DAMN! can u believe that?
    thanks for pulling head outta your ass long enough to read my post, then highlighting & reading this. Signed:
    -faizy

Comment

and today... Nets are gonna lose from Raptors...i hope!!
      Proud member of Shahid Afridi fan Club!

Comment

^^ dekhtay hain yaar.. kiya hota hay ... air canada center's parking lot is kinda getting full FROM now..
        thanks for pulling head outta your ass long enough to read my post, then highlighting & reading this. Signed:
        -faizy

Comment

Working...
        X