Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

little lies your parents told you when you were a kid

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    little lies your parents told you when you were a kid

    my mom would typically say "don't put my perfume on..jinn char jayegein"

    silly parents

    #2
    yeah my mom wud say.......dekho chanda go to sleep.....jinn kay jagney ka time hay...khaa jaee ga.......lol......
    If men can run the world. why can't they stop wearing neckties? How intelligent is it to start the day by tying a little noose round your neck?

    Comment


      #3
      Re: little lies your parents told you when you were a kid

      Originally posted by Phat_gurl:
      my mom would typically say "don't put my perfume on..jinn char jayegein"

      silly parents
      u should have listen to her.. looooooookkk at you now.... jin kaa asar lagta haiii

      Comment


        #4
        Naina
        TH If i am a jinn then you are a bhoot

        Comment


          #5
          i don't believe in jinn or n-e thing like dat but datz truth
          ek khushi dil ne kia maang li
          meri har khushi ko nazar lag gyi

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Phat_gurl:
            Naina
            TH If i am a jinn then you are a bhoot
            there is no such thing... u are not jin tum per sirf jinn ka aasar hai

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Jaan Lewaa:
              i don't believe in jinn or n-e thing like dat but datz truth
              u should blve in Jinn cuz Quran talks about Jins

              Comment


                #8
                ok ok this has nothing to do with anything but ... this is my quote of the day "maann ... life is one tough cookie!" lolz isn't it great ... i am a genius :halo:

                ok so wot were we talking abt ... oh yea parents
                hhmmm ... my parents hardly ever lied to me ... i dont recall :-|
                Ask Questions, Demand Answers, Seek Truth! |
                Very Changa!

                Comment


                  #9
                  TH..i think there is a jinn in me (he brings out the wrose in me)

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Takha_Hara:


                    u should blve in Jinn cuz Quran talks about Jins
                    ek khushi dil ne kia maang li
                    meri har khushi ko nazar lag gyi

                    Comment


                      #11
                      ok i see how it is
                      ignore me then
                      Ask Questions, Demand Answers, Seek Truth! |
                      Very Changa!

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Phat_gurl:
                        TH..i think there is a jinn in me (he brings out the wrose in me)
                        datz not a jinn datz the animal inside of u every human being haz dat inside them
                        ek khushi dil ne kia maang li
                        meri har khushi ko nazar lag gyi

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Jaan Lewaa:


                          datz not a jinn datz the animal inside of u every human being haz dat inside them
                          What does your animal look like?

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Phat_gurl:


                            What does your animal look like?
                            :-|
                            Ask Questions, Demand Answers, Seek Truth! |
                            Very Changa!

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Phat_gurl:


                              What does your animal look like?
                              dat animal iz inside us we kan't c it
                              ek khushi dil ne kia maang li
                              meri har khushi ko nazar lag gyi

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X