Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pagaldeewani!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    pagaldeewani!

    It's time honey.. now or never!
    Come on before I lose the mood and the thing dies out on me again.

    #2
    tum ne bulaya ham chalay ae jaan hatheli pe le ae
    Depending on the perspective, everything is beautiful!!

    Comment


      #3
      Re: pagaldeewani!

      Originally posted by Chandbeti:
      It's time honey.. now or never!
      Come on before I lose the mood and the thing dies out on me again.
      where r u??????????
      Depending on the perspective, everything is beautiful!!

      Comment


        #4
        CB m out honz, can't stay any longer I am dead tired, sorry n I have no clue where exactly you are u r not on yahoo or either on msn, neways check ur messages, n I am outta here.

        G'NITE
        Depending on the perspective, everything is beautiful!!

        Comment


          #5
          Am here now.. went to get all dolled up for our first date.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Chandbeti:
            Am here now.. went to get all dolled up for our first date.
            arghhhhhhhhhhhh hold on let me come online then
            Depending on the perspective, everything is beautiful!!

            Comment


              #7
              woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you are a beautiful honey yup we can start dating now if u can accept me only, I know I am as beautiful as u r but I am acceptable rite???
              Depending on the perspective, everything is beautiful!!

              Comment


                #8
                cb just so u didnt know..women cheat too
                Disclemer: I mispel al i watn

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by ~Tikhi Jalebi~:
                  cb just so u didnt know..women cheat too
                  only an experience person would know that
                  Depending on the perspective, everything is beautiful!!

                  Comment


                    #10
                    tikhi jalebi:Ahan! Women can do that for they are far superior. Men are pathetic twerps, they deserve to be slaves under one master for all their lives.

                    pd: U bootiful hotty. U are mine now!

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by pagaldeewani:


                      only an experience person would know that

                      been there done that


                      Cb i thought u wanted Pd all to urself
                      Disclemer: I mispel al i watn

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Chandbeti:
                        tikhi jalebi:Ahan! Women can do that for they are far superior. Men are pathetic twerps, they deserve to be slaves under one master for all their lives.

                        pd: U bootiful hotty. U are mine now!
                        now now, don't bad mouth men either honz, they do worth some respect too, well some of em actually I wish I was a hottie

                        TJ plz enlighten us about ur previous stunts so we don't make those mistakes
                        Depending on the perspective, everything is beautiful!!

                        Comment


                          #13
                          astagfirrullah!! how can i enlighten u guys here
                          Disclemer: I mispel al i watn

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by ~Tikhi Jalebi~:
                            astagfirrullah!! how can i enlighten u guys here
                            now don't tell me just to learn about ur previous mistakes we gotta get a room
                            Depending on the perspective, everything is beautiful!!

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by pagaldeewani:
                              CB m out honz, can't stay any longer I am dead tired, sorry n I have no clue where exactly you are u r not on yahoo or either on msn, neways check ur messages, n I am outta here.

                              G'NITE
                              PD u are cheating on me
                              waaaahhhhh
                              and u thot i wud of never found out
                              Ask Questions, Demand Answers, Seek Truth! |
                              Very Changa!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X