Magazine Subscription

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magazine Subscription

i wanna subscribe to a desi/english magazine... whats the best one? ie SHE, Visage, umm etc.

I would normally say Asian Woman, but I just got a letter saying they have gone bust.

Newest one out is called Asiana, which actually seems better than Asian Woman. It's more editorial, less adverts etc etc.

Comment

kewl... i'll look into that too.. thanx

Comment

chesk this mag online ,,its free

http://visagepk.com/

Comment

Originally posted by shahreen:
          I would normally say Asian Woman, but I just got a letter saying they have gone bust.

HUH!!! no no !!! i only now was able to get them in the states! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Depends on what your style is and what you want to wear... SHE if you want fashion from pakistan, visage is very voguish and sometimes with things I wouldn't wear...and others i'd love to but can't get away with in a desi community.

LOVE the british mags though. Sadzz I started a thread in fashion and beauty images for websites for fashion, you might get some ideas from the sights on mags out there too.

Comment

Re: Magazine Subscription

Originally posted by sadzzz:
            i wanna subscribe to a desi/english magazine... whats the best one? ie SHE, Visage, umm etc.
            try Khatoon-e-khana.... Its a mag for pakistani women born in australia trying to find themselves.
            I love you too.

Comment

ummm just to add to this list

LIBAS

and then there's stuff like Akhbaar-e-Jahaan and Khawateen-Digest in Urdu...which caters to a different crowd...

there's already so much stuff online though, y do you wana go for a paper mag subscription?

Comment

Maxim!

Comment

Working...
                X