Lahori galz meet *HULA*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lahori galz meet *HULA*

oki here i am with the details of lahori galz meet :~D.
    meet we were planning since seema came to lahore :~Dfinally we had it today:~)
    As the set plan me and fanta had to pick seema from her office at 5:15pm ... but then we recieved a call tht she is having a meeting in her office so change the time ....so it became 6:15pm ...... at the set tiem me and fanta reached her office i asked fanta to go inside and ask them abt seema ....after few moments fanta was coming alone *confused*....then we came to now k ji she is not here right now but in soem other branch .....we both were like:-| ...... and i made a mistake k didnt take her cell number while leaving home... khair fanta sey thori see daant khaney k baad i again went in to ask k when ll she come back ...when i entered inside the gunman was like ji kidher i was like ji mujhey miss..... sey milna hai woh khi sey aei hein at the moment i heard a voice"yaa its me...u ..... or .....(cuteepie or fanta) i introduced my self and she said oki i am coming i was like oki i ma waiting for u outside ..... bahir aa ker i was like "fewwwwww shuker mil gaein ":~D .khair after tht she came out we were moving towards the car and i gave a shock to seema by telling this tht "i ll drive the car*devil* ......we sat in the car she had a lil intro with fanta and after tht we finally reached the place "FREDDY'S CAFE" then there we went in and seema told u tht nickless ll may b come .... then she made a call to her and nickless was like i ll b there within 20min we were like oki.....meanwhile we introduced ourselves ....seema was teeling us abt her trip and all ... after 30 min there was no scene of nickless ....seema again called her and nickless was like oki i ll b there with in few minutes .....we were again like oki ...... khair we were waiting for her ...meanwhile there was a women came inside hum teenoon samjhey shaid yeh nickless hai we were staring at her and she came to us and she was like "ji r u looking for somone" seema was like r u ***** she was like no i ma not i thought u guys wants to talk to me after tht she went and we were like "OOOOoOooops" khair phir hum doubara wait kertey rahey pata nahin uss dooran hum ney kis kis ko nicklesss samajh lya tha:~D khair again seema called her k where r u and she was like ll b there within 5 min.... we were again like oki *sigh* ....khair during tht we talked abt many things ...... abt many guppies ....GS and all. hey sandaleen we talked abt u aswell yaara *halo* :~D ....finally there came a girl we stood up and seema called her she came to us have a lil intro again ... during tht we ate our nacks aswell :~D jub nickless aein tou she said she doesnt wants to eat anything waisey un ke sehat bhee bata rehi thee infact baki teenoon ke sehat bata rehi thee k woh kitna kitna khati hein merey ilawa *blush* . then we recieved a call from our maa ji tht beta ji when ll u come back we were yaa coming :~D .phir bus hum ney bye shye kya and came back . it was a lovely meet .:~) buhet maza aya we guys enjoyed alot ..... and uff talked like.......

SEEMA: simple,practical ,funloving, lovely .:~)
    nickless : nice, straight forward,nice meeting her :~)
    and fanta : uff dont ask me atleast*rolleyes*

I miss another meet

glad you had fun girlzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    hum paii yeh kis nay harra rung dalla

Comment

:zabar10:
      Quite often good things have hurtful consequences. There are instances of men who have been ruined by their money or KILLED by their COURAGE. ~Aristotle

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected]:
        I miss another meet

glad you had fun girlzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
        when r u coming to pak ll meet u InshAllah if u want to tou

Comment

Wah Kiya mazaay hain aap logon kay.. I missed another meet.
          Kuch yeh ke muddaton se, Hum bhi nahi thay roey
          Kuch zeher mein bujha tha, ahbaab ka dilaasa :crying:

Comment

Originally posted by cuteepie:

when r u coming to pak ll meet u InshAllah if u want to tou

I m coming back this 21st, and def. we will meet up, As soon as I get my cell phone back on, i will pm you my number, and we'll meet up
            hum paii yeh kis nay harra rung dalla

Comment

sometimes I wish I was in pak although life ain't so bad here either thanx to Allah
              Depending on the perspective, everything is beautiful!!

Comment

oh great you gals finally met Funny account cutieepie , fanta really harrass you sometimes , doesnt she?

waisay you ppl shuld be charged for discrmination
                The will of Allah will not take you where the Grace of Allah will not protect you.

Comment

Oh yay! Fanta finally met some guppies.

Glad to know you guys had a good time. Has Seema moved to Lahore permanently, or is she just on a work-related trip? Just curious. :-)
                  said CareBear

Comment

mahnoor : oki i ll b waiting

PD : :~)

saby : yaa we finally met ..shhhh kyon kut perwani hai :~D

CB : yea finally ... seema is on official trip .

Comment

can we have guppy meet in chicago or just here in us?..i mean i am definitely up for meeting everyone here..what u guys say to dat?..

Comment

saby : yaa we finally met ..shhhh kyon kut perwani hai :~D
                        kut tu tum logon ko waisay bhi parni chahiye but oh well
                        main tabiat ka kuch zyada hee sakhi hoon iss liye jaanay deta hoon
                        The will of Allah will not take you where the Grace of Allah will not protect you.

Comment

Re: Lahori galz meet *HULA*

hey sandaleen we talked abt u aswell yaara *halo* :~D ....:
                          :-| :-|
                          "Hold the hand of the person whom you love rather than expecting them to hold urs "

Comment

wahbiwah!!
                            *~*~*~*Thread-napper*~*~*~

Comment

www.facebook.com/rjdania

Comment

Working...
                              X