burday present for fiance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

burday present for fiance

My fiance's birthday is coming up soon and I am stumped for ideas on what to get him. Honestly he has everything he could possibly need.
    Should I plan a big night out...with a small gift....or a lil night out with a big gift?
    Gift ideas?
    I'm thinking a Leafs jersey and the latest installments of Family Guy and Simpsons on dvd since those are all his fav things.
    Any ideas?
    ...is happily flawed!

i dunno if u can STAND simpsons or not.. but if thats HIS one of the favourite things.. i would say, order a take-out, give lil gifts like that dvds u said and shows etc, and then watch'em together..

in my opinion, that would be most suitable..

now if watching the shows together is a concern.. (u knowww,reasons) then, errrrr.. i would say go to some place nice, lil gift.. and make it a memorable evening..

let me know how it goes :-) best of luck dear..
    thanks for pulling head outta your ass long enough to read my post, then highlighting & reading this. Signed:
    -faizy

Comment

Hmm....never thought about watching the dvds together...plus they are complete seasons so it take hours to watch the whole thing!

I was thinking a nice dinner downtown, followed by the hockey hall of fame and then the presentation of the jersey to him with one only one dvd set?

I'm going out with him and his family tonight for dinner so maybe i'll drop some hints to see how he's feelin!
      ...is happily flawed!

Comment

Why not get tickets to a game/show/concert?
        Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Comment

Must present this book " 100 methods for smooth Life"
          By Dr. Adnan Nadeem Iqbal
          Kuch yeh ke muddaton se, Hum bhi nahi thay roey
          Kuch zeher mein bujha tha, ahbaab ka dilaasa :crying:

Comment

Originally posted by Ajnabi4ever:
            Must present this book " 100 methods for smooth Life"
            By Dr. Adnan Nadeem Iqbal
            r u in love with ur name

mizangel I think u should go with ur idea of small gift n a big night out hope you two have lodsa fun as for the gift, boy its hard to shop for guys sowwy if anything comes to ma mind I'll put my two cent in
            Depending on the perspective, everything is beautiful!!

Comment

why its so hard to shop for males...

Can I tell ya somethings that guys really want

1) Perfume (Dune, Tommy etc.)
              2) Cufflinks
              3) Tie
              4) Music System
              4) Good Airport book
              5) Lighter (Zippo)
              6) Pen
              7) Scottish wine
              8) Wrist Watch
              9) Wallet (pref. Leather)
              10) Key chain with the Pic of Fiance
              Kuch yeh ke muddaton se, Hum bhi nahi thay roey
              Kuch zeher mein bujha tha, ahbaab ka dilaasa :crying:

Comment

u r missing #11

and #7 .. oh boy!
                thanks for pulling head outta your ass long enough to read my post, then highlighting & reading this. Signed:
                -faizy

Comment

I fiance is so hard to buy for as well, and he loves the simpsons as well his birthday in 30 June I am so dreading it, I have no idea what to get him, cos he always says he does not want anything or that he dose not use some of the things I suggest, men are so annoying.

Comment

then dont get engaged with them

simple...
                    -faizy

Comment

Originally posted by faizy:
                      then dont get engaged with them

simple...
                      apna naheen, auron ka to khayal karo bhaee :-|
                      karne do na nakhre inko
                      Mere junoon ka na lo imtihaan,
                      Jaanan

Comment

^^ if only it was that simple

mizzAngel, u cud pair up a nice silk shirt and a tie, even add a bottle of cologne with it.
                        Or a wrist watch

try sumthing that he can use more often then usual, it'll keep reminding him of u then

Comment

Originally posted by monasha:
                          ^^ if only it was that simple

mizzAngel, u cud pair up a nice silk shirt and a tie, even add a bottle of cologne with it.
                          Or a wrist watch

try sumthing that he can use more often then usual, it'll keep reminding him of u then
                          One time mashwara that too free of cost. No present no nothing. Just hold his hands for a while and look into his eyes with all the love u have for him, he wont find words to be grateful :-)
                          Place of action: Candle lit dinner.
                          Mere junoon ka na lo imtihaan,
                          Jaanan

Comment

lol..I know ur predicament...been there too often...do you know what cologne he wears...just get him a bottle of that along with an interesting card and call it a day..

Comment

Originally posted by Capricorn:

One time mashwara that too free of cost. No present no nothing. Just hold his hands for a while and look into his eyes with all the love u have for him, he wont find words to be grateful :-)
                              Place of action: Candle lit dinner.
                              wow amazing one so far I didn't know u were this romantic capri
                              Depending on the perspective, everything is beautiful!!

Comment

Working...
                              X