X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sprinto-muslim speed dating

Announcing Spintro
    _
    Spintro is for unmarried Muslims between the ages of 25-40 who would like to be introduced to other unmarried Muslims in a comfortable, modern, respectful and stress free environment.
    _
    Spintro was created as an effort to help the Muslim community and is completely free for the registrants._ The organization is not for profit and there is no cost attending.
    _
    The first event is taking place in the Detroit area in early March and we are expecting individuals from all over North America.
    _
    Attendence is limited, if you are interested, please register soon at
    _
    If you believe you know someone who can benefit from the event, please forward.

Please read below for more information...
    _

_
    ///

What is Speed Intro?
    _
    Speed Introductions came about because of a need for a more efficient method of introducing eligible males and females in the Islamic community.
    _
    Attendees_ask a series of questions rotating in a round robin manner every few minutes to the next participant._ Because of the novelty of this process, it has become increasingly popular. Supporters of speed intro claim it is more efficient and
    cost effective than traditional methods of meeting.

Start planning for the Saturday, March 6, 2004 meeting in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
    _
    This website will be "under construction" for another week or two. So, if you have an immediate need for more information,_ please call 734-717-6272 (from 7 AM to 10 PM Eastern time) or send an email message to [email protected]_

At this time, please contact us by sending email to any of the addresses below:
    _

_
    You may also reach us at 734-717-6272 (from 7 AM to 10 PM Eastern time).
    _

Are they sure about the claim of "stress-free"?

Speed dating, by definition, seems high stress.
    "Let your friends underestimate your virtues. Let your enemies overestimate your faults." - Godfather.

Comment

Exactly Faisal. This is speed dating. A regular date can be stressful ... imagine having 10 in such an environment.

They've shown similar events on t.v. It is entertaining to watch .... don't know if I would be apart of it though.
      Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Comment

wonder how 'Muslim' it is.. talking to na-mehrum's is haraaam
        JaddoN kaddya jaloos ghareeba tay shehr ich choatalee lug gayee

Comment

I don't think talking is haraam. It's the touching, feeling, caressing, cuddling, hugging, and all that nasty stuff that's not permissible.

Comment

Originally posted by funguy:
            nasty stuff
            i like nasty.

Comment

lol, Can can imagine the sort of questions these 'modern muslim participants' will ask each other
              "If I'm not back in five minutes, keep waiting." - Freakazoid

Comment

i din't know u did all that in speed dating.. where do i sign up?

Comment

Originally posted by amelie:

i like nasty.
                  Are you coming to Ann Arbor?

Comment

Originally posted by funguy:
                    Are you coming to Ann Arbor?
                    Maybe......but what's it to you?

Yaar shadi shodi hoon main...nasty shasty husband kai saath karoongee...

Comment

well funguy is shadi shoda...

well actually he's not shadi yet..

Comment

How will one introduce oneself in this speed dating.

Salam alaikum Baaji
                        or
                        Salam Alaikum Khala...Mamani kaisi hain?
                        Its 5-0-1 in worldcup.
                        Its good to be world champions again.
                        And we though Aussies were invincible.

Comment

Originally posted by Bandoostaa:
                          lol, Can can imagine the sort of questions these 'modern muslim participants' will ask each other
                          and on the other hand..

the not-so-modern muslim only check out women at MSA gatherings or at chai parades?
                          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

^ I don't know about MSA gatherings, but chai parades sounds
                            "If I'm not back in five minutes, keep waiting." - Freakazoid

Comment

let me guess the place will be crowded with guys only, if you are lucky you might get a peak of a girl there..Al fatiha organization should sponsor this event..

Comment

Working...
                              X