Digital surgeon in Enemy Territory...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Digital surgeon in Enemy Territory...

Well, it was a good game DS...Don't feel bad...You were getting a lousy ping anyway, still not too bad for 2 kills...

Now my game has started giving me trouble...It crashed everytime the map changed and now even after unistalling and installing it, it crashes on loading and I have to restart my comp...

Anyways, I'll see if I can fix it, in the meantine better hone your skills...
    Focus not on who you are but what you do...
    ])>:::}-:Salams:-{:::<([

Hey Lajawab - how is the game crashing for you? Is it just freezing up, leaving your computer unable to do anything and forcing a reset?

I need tp play against you, actually. I beat someone 17-7 yesterday, and I hear that you're a worthy challenge....
    Muslims are so good at dividing that they can divide the atom. If you see two Muslims, probably they belong to 3 parties.
    Al-Ghazali

Comment

^ Worthy? I just started playing and I was worthy because I had a great ping...

The game is inhumanly fast paced, nothing like DoD...DoD is almost real...

Anyways, my game freezes up everytime a map loads and I hit OK on the limbo screen...At first it was just when the map changed, so I uninstalled it and reinstalled it...Put in the patch and all, but now the game freezes when I hit OK in limbo...

Don;t know what's happening?

Wouldn't it be great if GS set up a DoD server too?

[edit]

Yes...It forces me to reset the computer because even the taskmanager refuses to show up...
      Focus not on who you are but what you do...
      ])>:::}-:Salams:-{:::<([

Comment

I am on it right now

Comment

The problem with DOD is licencing.. you have to have a licenced copy of half-life to host and play.

Enemy Territory is totally free, on the other hand.

I have to say, though, as an ex-DoD player, it took a lot of time adjusting to the mechanics of ET ... especially with how rifles in ET don't rule the roost like they did in DoD.
          Muslims are so good at dividing that they can divide the atom. If you see two Muslims, probably they belong to 3 parties.
          Al-Ghazali

Comment

Working...
          X