Refugee Rejection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Refugee Rejection

Ok I just got back from the kebab shop a bit earlier. The owner is a Punjabi I think (he always talks in Punjabi to me) but he looks more like an Afghan (hooked nose, white skin, grey eyes). Anyway, last couple of years, this shop has been like a refuge for the United Nations. I've been served by cross-wearing Armenians, Algerians, Ethiopians, Tajiks...you name it, they've all worked there.

A strange thing happened today. Everyone working in the shop looked like a Paki. The guy who wrapped up the food was short-ish, had a nice trim moustache, wore a fob gold medallion and a vest. He also spoke urdu and gave more salad than usual.

What do you reckon is going on? Why the sudden fall from grace of the refugees and what are the wider implications?

Clearly he prefers the Kabob.

Comment

Well that's something else i should explain. This owner guy doesn't just operate a non-discriminatory policy with regards to ethnics, he's also very fair when it comes to women. The cross-wearing Armenian was a woman, as were a couple of the Ethiopians. Not bad lookers either. The Armenian woman was a bit more open but the Ethiopian,or maybe Somalian, I'm not really sure, were nice as well.

Comment

Incidentally I don't really trust this owner but he makes good kebabs. He looks like a sneaky SOB but his shop's pretty busy. I just wondered why the refugees got the heave-ho all of a sudden. Do you reckon he was shopped for employing illegal immigrants?

Comment

immigrants make for cheap kebab meat.

Comment

Working...
          X