Purse stools...:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purse stools...:)

Ok, so My husband and I went to Las Vegas last weekend for the first time. We ate at Renoir an amazing restaurant with real Renoirs on the walls, great service and fab food..
    They also had these little foot stool type things that matched the chairs, for women's purses. It was the cutest thing! My husband asked our waiter and he said that our chef got the idea from chef so-so who he studied with in paris and they use it here because

a. the women love it
    b. it saves on wear and tear on the chairs...women's purses will have chains/ etc and ruin the arms of the chairs..

How cute!

Nice!

Comment

WHy do women have to carry purse everywhere. I mean they don't even pick the tab. I seriously do wonder.

And don't tell me it's the lipstick. A whole purse for a lipstick? Leave the damn thing in the car.

Comment

Ok fg you can carry mine for me. You would look good.

Comment

look good?. with lipstick?

from the stick or ?

Comment

purse stools?

*gag*

ok carry on.

Comment

hahahahaha You guys quit, or women will get offended.
              I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
              - Robert McCloskey

Comment

Originally posted by Madhanee:
                Women carrying purse for stool? What is the world coming to? But I guess all goes in Las Vegas.
                Exactly my thoughts. Why not carry a poly bag..or moving boxes if they have lots of stool.It will be cheaper.
                Its 5-0-1 in worldcup.
                Its good to be world champions again.
                And we though Aussies were invincible.

Comment

I like to keep my bag in my lap at all times, so wouldn't be needing the stool thingee.

Cute idea though
                  "... te hun gall aithe mukdi!"

Comment

last I checked, most women don't have pockets in their dresses to keep the cash. But a small purse would do, not the ones in fashion these days, they hang around your one shoulder. I seem to be unable to describe them.
                    Bless you.

Comment

Originally posted by funguy:
                      WHy do women have to carry purse everywhere. I mean they don't even pick the tab. I seriously do wonder.

And don't tell me it's the lipstick. A whole purse for a lipstick? Leave the damn thing in the car.
                      Heehhehe, I didn't have a purse that night BECAUSe I had a jacket where I put my lipstick and my husband was picking up the tabe but to be honest, i felt naked without a purse...

Madhanee and FB

For such stool problems there other items like DEPENDS that help take care of any loose....stool probs... BUT that's not the type of stool i'm talking about...

Sharafat, i'm confused...

Comment

Originally posted by ShiNoO:
                        I like to keep my bag in my lap at all times, so wouldn't be needing the stool thingee.

Cute idea though
                        What else do you like to keep in your lap hon? How big is your bag? Would I fit in there?

Comment

Originally posted by amelie:
                          Sharafat, i'm confused...
                          well if you are confused about the purse i'm talking about, they are the ones every Pakistani model uses in dramas these days.
                          Bless you.

Comment

Originally posted by shahreen:

What else do you like to keep in your lap hon? How big is your bag? Would I fit in there?
                            Shaz darling, my bag is big enough to fit anything in :-p
                            No but seriously I have this nasty habit to keep my bag in my lap ALL THE TIME, ppl think I don't feel comfortable around them hence the holding on to my bag :-/
                            "... te hun gall aithe mukdi!"

Comment

Originally posted by ShiNoO:
                              ppl think I don't feel comfortable around them hence the holding on to my bag :-/
                              and you are saying thats not the case...? :-)
                              "Let your friends underestimate your virtues. Let your enemies overestimate your faults." - Godfather.

Comment

Working...
                              X