Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An Encounter with Aliens from Jupiter .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An Encounter with Aliens from Jupiter .....

I had a rather lengthy discussion with two beings which turned out to have been from the Planet Jupiter..... At first I did not know they were Aliens. They appeared to be children, maybe in the 7 to 8 year old range as far as their height and initial appearance. The only difference was their ears, they had Elf like ears.... The "Craft" they came in is not describable but it wasn't very large, thye best I can remember, maybe 7 feet tall, 3 rounded sections, the largest was in the middle.... It was sort of a dark pewter color. Initially, when first talking to them (they spoke in English with no accent), they stated they had to go. Upon realizing they came from this "ship" I plead with them to stay longer as I had alot of questions..... We continued talking and I then was told they were from Jupiter. Knowing Jupiter was quite far from the Sun I asked if they lived upon the surface or underground..... They said "underground"... They said they made their own Oxygen for their environment. Very polite and nice individuals. ....I asked if I could go back with them for a brief visit to their Planet. The next thing I knew "we" were on Jupiter!!! We were underground but it seemed that it was daylight and a sky was clearly visible. The temperature was very pleasant. People (they look like us but smaller and with Elf appearing ears) were everywhere, going about their daily business.... They also used a form of money, I remember a coin, pewter color, about the size of a 50 cent piece but with strange writing... I felt quite comfortable and at ease being there.... They also had some sort of internet, and use a bit funky browser, the sad thing is when i tried to logon to GS, i got some weird messages, so I gave up...The next thing I remember is waking up, back home, wondering if this had been just a dream. Seemed real to me.... Have you expereinced any thing like this??
    A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?

jupiter? no .. but venus.. yeah
    thanks for pulling head outta your ass long enough to read my post, then highlighting & reading this. Signed:
    -faizy

Comment

you dream about this kind of stuff
      hum paii yeh kis nay harra rung dalla

Comment

khairyat? its perfectly normal to dream about this kinda stuff? NOT dreaming is kinda.. NOT NORMAL..

thanks for pulling head outta your ass long enough to read my post, then highlighting & reading this. Signed:
        -faizy

Comment

Originally posted by faizy:
          jupiter? no .. but venus.. yeah
          hmmm... so what they look like! where do they live.. surface or underground? Most important does thier Internet support GS! ... when I was on Jupitor and tried to upload some of their songs and pics, I got this message from Who--Me that it supports only IE ..

Comment

yah its quite normal dreaming about aliens, and then going to their homeland with them to marry their princess to save their planet so yah what the heck it is normal

not my type of dreams so just asking...

Comment

venus-tians lived in tunnels, underground, had browser as similar as lynx it was supportings grphics and multimedia (i knowwww, i had my eyes widened and jaw dropped too) .. gupshup didnt worked and pinging and tracing led to error:

• u r not on earth, gupshup.org not found

this was back in .. summer 2003 i think.. i guess i was spending too much time here and it led to different types of imaginations :-)
              -faizy

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected]:
                what kinda dreams are u into then?

i am guessing noor bharay khuwaab, jin main naiyyara noor sahiba kaan phaaring by doing her famous 'aaaa aa aa a a a a a' (taan lagaati hueen) ya phir koee qawaal taalian peet ta hua?
                -faizy

Comment

yah its quite normal dreaming about aliens, and then going to their homeland with them to marry their princess to save their planet so yah what the heck it is normal

they look very young, so marrying their pricess is out of question, and I was feeling like a giant there, .. but she was retty: :love:

Comment

Originally posted by faizy:
                    what kinda dreams are u into then?

i am guessing noor bharay khuwaab, jin main naiyyara noor sahiba kaan phaaring by doing her famous 'aaaa aa aa a a a a a' (taan lagaati hueen) ya phir koee qawaal taalian peet ta hua?

nooooooooooo I have all different kinds of dreams, Last night, I dreamed how I was on the beach, Beacuse I cant take this cold weather anymore orr haa noor say bharay khwab bhi attei hain.

Comment

awwww.. CUTE!
                      -faizy

Comment

Originally posted by Kamran-Khan:
                        they look very young, so marrying their pricess is out of question, and I was feeling like a giant there, .. but she was retty: :love:
                        hey it was a dream so whatever, So what if you felt like a giant at least you were interested in her. So get married as soon you have that dream again. I wander what kind of food you'll have

Comment

hey it was a dream so whatever, So what if you felt like a giant at least you were interested in her. So get married as soon you have that dream again. I wander what kind of food you'll have
                          hmm... she was retty: not much as princess of MArs ... :love: .. you know what... we have this misconception about their appearance (MArs folks) that they are green, those green folks are from their Shinese State...and rest of them are normal like us...

Comment

Originally posted by Kamran-Khan:
                            hmm... she was retty: not much as princess of MArs ... :love: .. you know what... we have this misconception about their appearance (MArs folks) that they are green, those green folks are from their Shinese State...and rest of them are normal like us...
                            lol I sure wouldnt wanna be in your dream, God knows what you will turn me into....

anyways, leaving so see ya lter

Comment

:rotato:

Comment

Working...
                              X