Fear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fear

Do you fear the unknown? Do you fear violence? war? crime? Do you fear being alone? Do you fear losing the ones you love? Do you fear not being good enough? Do you fear not being able to please God? Do you fear missed opportunities? Do you fear your fate?

What do you fear?

It is called Fearophobia. Fearing is no way to live your life. One should not be fearful of things that one has no control over. One should only fear for things that one can control. Being anxious about future is pretty normal, but being fearful is a state of mind that is not a very healthy approach to life.

Comment

No One is perfect you KNOW...My fear is that i dont wana die sudden death i wana see it coming...yea you got it i wana get sick or something then stay in bed for six months and than allah ko peyarey ho jaoo...Rest of the fears are part of life soo...you kinda get use to themm

Jaawan

------------------
      Till next time***K_I_S_S***

[This message has been edited by Jaawan (edited December 02, 1999).]

Comment

Welcome back!

Well, I don't know much about fears but I guess I do have 'short term' fears. Deadlines at work, Job security once in a while etc. I guess one of the 'long term' fears would be to have a painful death. I always never wanted that

Second would be any catastrophe to my loved ones.

Comment

Fear is within. Without fear, there is no courage. Everything must have an equal and opposite (Thats what Isaac Newton said)

Comment

SalamoAlaikum

Fear of going to jahanum :-<

Wa'salam
            Mostansar

Comment

Salams all,

Thanks for your replies. I was fearful of something when I started this post, and I didn't like the feeling of fear. I faced my fear, and I was right to be afraid, but having thought about it beforehand, prepared me for the worst.

In the end, fear can either consume you, or drive you to do what you have to do.

Comment

Working...
              X