New here..My intro..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New here..My intro..

Assalam Alaikum.. I just joined this post, just stumbled on it while searching for pals from pakistan on the net... ..(i know!!).. The fact is I have been here all my life, but really miss pakistan and my freinds there, who after spending all the time we spent in college with me, left and went back.. So I hope I will find my little pakistan over here...

Mujhey app sub logon se eik saath dosti kernee hay..kia aap sub se eik saath dosti ho sakti hay?..:biggthumb

Welcome. I hope you find both your old friends as well as make some new ones here.

Comment

BetrayedGuppy bud' we r in the same boat, i have been searching for my old pals for along long time, but kohi pata nahin kis hal main hain wo sab, welcome dude.

Comment

sure kyon nahi.. anytime

so wassupppppppppppppp

Comment

thanks for pulling head outta your ass long enough to read my post, then highlighting & reading this. Signed:
          -faizy

Comment

hmmm.......welcomeback ..... I hope you will have a great time here, making new pals, you may find some guppys from chicago.
            A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?

Comment

Welcome aboard, BetrayedGuppy. Is there a history behind this nick? :-p
              said CareBear

Comment

thanks for welcoming me dosto... .. i am already having fun here..

as for my nick..its a long story kind of sad..which i do not want to bore anyone with..but i recently got betrayed by life actually..made a real close escape..so the name betrayed and since i am a guppy here..betrayedguppy...

..ab ager ye aap ke ser per se guzer jaye to is min aap ka koi qasoor nahi hay....

Comment

welcome....hope u enjoy....:-).....
                  If men can run the world. why can't they stop wearing neckties? How intelligent is it to start the day by tying a little noose round your neck?

Comment

Welcome to the World og Gup Shup...you will meet with number of guppies like me...some of them will encourage you and some of them frustrate you.. So, keep you chin up.

I tell you one thing.. follow the rule ' Bunda mur jaiy per jumla nahi murna chahiya'

Allah baily
                    Kuch yeh ke muddaton se, Hum bhi nahi thay roey
                    Kuch zeher mein bujha tha, ahbaab ka dilaasa :crying:

Comment

Re: New here..My intro..

Originally posted by BetrayedGuppy:
                      Assalam Alaikum.. I just joined this post, just stumbled on it while searching for pals from pakistan on the net... ..(i know!!).. The fact is I have been here all my life, but really miss pakistan and my freinds there, who after spending all the time we spent in college with me, left and went back.. So I hope I will find my little pakistan over here...

Mujhey app sub logon se eik saath dosti kernee hay..kia aap sub se eik saath dosti ho sakti hay?..:biggthumb
                      Welcome. Miss you too :biggthumb
                      Mere junoon ka na lo imtihaan,
                      Jaanan

Comment

Hi welcome

Comment

thank you again..all of you are so nice and freindly..aap logon ne mera itna garamjoshi se istuqbaal kia hay..bas mujhey bohut khushee ho rahee hay..

Comment

welcome to gupland woo hoo
                            Slightly Crazy and Plenty Lazy

Comment

Walikum-as-salam
                              and enjoy your stay on gs

Comment

Working...
                              X