Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

memoris of Rooster-Blues (Irfan) for his daughter

Friends

I have been in touch with Irfan's brother, and told him about the email account set up for people to send their wishes for the family.

He asked me to do one more thing. He wants people who knew Irfan, in whatever capacity, to write their memories of him, so his daughter can know more about her father as she grows older.

Please write to [email protected] an email acct I have specially set up for gupsters to pass their sentiments to Irfan's family, but now we can use teh dame address to write our memories of Irfan so his daughter can know from many people what gem of a guy he was.

The emails will not be seen by anyone except Irfan's family, your identity, your thoughts, your words will go from your heart to a compilation of people's memories of Irfan, which will be saved for his daughter.

Below is part of Irfan's brother's email.

That is very nice of you to setup something like this. I am actually starting a project for my family and especially for Irfan's daughter. I am asking all of Irfan's friends, co-workers, and anyone who knew him to write something about him, incidents, memories, their thoughts on him when they met him last etc. I will preserve those memories for her and give it to her when she is old enough to understand it.

I want this from as many people as possible, everyone's take on it so she can understand her father from different people's views and eyes. I will be sending an e-mail on this soon. I want this done soon while people still have him fresh in their memories.

He was a great brother, son, friend, co-worker, husband, and he would have been heck of a father. He loved kids and he is buried in Lahore surrounded by kids graves, I am sure he is at peace and happy
    where he is now.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Re: memoris of Rooster-Blues (Irfan) for his daughter

Originally posted by Fraudz:

I am sure he is at peace and happy
    where he is now.
    Aameen..
    Quite often good things have hurtful consequences. There are instances of men who have been ruined by their money or KILLED by their COURAGE. ~Aristotle

Comment

Oh God this is so sad!!! whenever I read this, I feel so much pain, that why someone so young and so kind was taken away so soon & in such a manner, where his life was taken away from someone!!?? How cruel!

I only knew him from the chats and posts, but I felt like that he must have been even a greater person outside of GS. I felt that he wrote honest words and also had a nice humour. May God bless him a place in heaven and give his daughter all the love, that she would have gotten from her dad!

Mr. Fraudia, I knew him from his funny and witty posts from GS, I think that to understand or to get to know him a bit better Rooster - Blues aka Irfan, one should read what he had to say on various topics on GS.

Maybe you can make a copy of the posts he wrote and sent it to his brother, I think that maybe his daugther should read the 'words' said by her father, it will make a more closer link, I guess!

Comment

Inna-lilahe-waina-ilehe-Rajeoon

I'm not sure about what I should be saying here. I remember having only one conversation with Rooster-blues two years back in digi. I think he was the kind of person that even if you had met him once, you would always remember him in some way.
        I just can't stop feeling sorry for the daughter, what would it be like for her when she grows up and reads this stuff...
        Bless you.

Comment

Mill ke sab matam-e-shabbir karo..

Comment

^ my sentiments exactly. This is too emotional. *sigh*

Thanks for setting up the account Fraudz.
            said CareBear

Comment

Originally posted by SaadiaB:

Maybe you can make a copy of the posts he wrote and sent it to his brother, I think that maybe his daugther should read the 'words' said by her father, it will make a more closer link, I guess!
              I was thinking the same, and perhaps you can also give Irfan's brother the url of the other thread you opened?
              "... te hun gall aithe mukdi!"

Comment

shinoo I will do that as well, thanks for the idea
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

may allah bless roosters daughter with karroroun barkatein and rehmatein, ameen!!!!

Comment

I remember him as one of the few on the forum with some constructive input to give to others.

May Allah bless him and his family.. Ameen

Comment

shinoo

Irfan's brother has been given the links to these threads, and he will be collecting Irfan's posts for memoirs as well.

Comment

^ Thank you Fraudz.

I started writing down everything I remember about Irfan. It will probably take a few days for me to finish the mail.

I think it's a wonderful initiative and I'm sure his daughter will appreciate it when she's old enough to understand.

"... te hun gall aithe mukdi!"

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SaadiaB:

good idea .
                            "Hold the hand of the person whom you love rather than expecting them to hold urs "

Comment

actually I have offered his bro that I wil collect all of irfan's posts for him. saadia, thanks for bringing it up. you are right, reading posts here u can get such a good insight on the personality of people.

Comment

Working...
                              X