if LOVE is...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if LOVE is...

is LOVE is a reality...how do I know I have fallen in LOVE? for those of you who have, please share how did it feel, how did you "KNOW"?..

oh comon NOW... LOV is not reality! its only in movies...
    Proud member of Shahid Afridi fan Club!

Comment

hmm

Comment

dc: i can see you definitely have not fallen in love..at least not yet..(is dat true?)

but not to worry..you need a love doctor.. .. i will defintely point out the symptoms when the right time comes.. :biggthumb

Comment

Originally posted by BetrayedGuppy:
          dc: i can see you definitely have not fallen in love..at least not yet..(is dat true?)

but not to worry..you need a love doctor.. .. i will defintely point out the symptoms when the right time comes.. :biggthumb
          lol... i m pre med student.. hahaha.. thats pretty funny!
          Proud member of Shahid Afridi fan Club!

Comment

dc: not kidding at all....actually in that case you can do self diagonosis..

but have you noticed that engineers fall more in love than doctors..i have not figured that one out..

Comment

Love? pfft, you don't have to be told you're in love. You just know it through and through.

Only thing in the Matrix that made sense. Pfft, crappy self-contradicting movie.
              Last edited by God : April 21st, 1987 at 09:23 PM.

Comment

Re: if LOVE is...

is LOVE is a reality...how do I know I have fallen in LOVE? for those of you who have, please share how did it feel, how did you "KNOW"?..

"If you've truly found love...Then give it a wing to fly...And if it chooses to stay...Then it was meant to be"
                -xXx- Mohabbat karo aapnon mein, Gairon mein kya rakha hai
                Katal karo haath se, Talwar mein kya rakha hai
                Pyar karo Sadia se, Nadia mein kya rakha hai -xXx-

Comment

yeah i agree with that, the love they talk about in like Laila Majnoo and Romeo and Juliet is just fiction, found in movies, very unreal...

Comment

true Love... is a beautiful thing...

you know you're in love when...

1) You wake up and the first thing you think about is THEM
                    2) Throughout the day you think about them/wonder what they are doing
                    3) Always want to be with them/in their company
                    4) You miss them
                    5) You start dreaming about a life together
                    6) You feel like you cant live without them
                    7) You will do everthing in your power to make them happy
                    8) Hearing their voice makes you tingle
                    9) You think about them all the time.. and you just smile..
                    10) The last thing you think about before you sleep is Them

When the above 10 things happen... you know you're buggered!

Love is wonderful thing if it all works out... otherwise its the biggest heartache for the rest of you life....
                    Mill ke sab matam-e-shabbir karo..

Comment

Re: Re: if LOVE is...

Originally posted by scarlet lady:

"If you've truly found love...Then give it a wing to fly...And if it chooses to stay...Then it was meant to be"
                      LOL! .. all i know when i eat too much kabaab paratha, WHICH i love by the way, mera pait AINTH jaata hay.. phir zabardast qisim ka dard uthta hay aur phir AISA pressure ke sath bhagna parta hay UDHAR ke.. sara love shove nikall jaata hay..

haan uskay pandra bees minute ke baad dunya BOHAT haseen nazar aati hay :love:

thanks for pulling head outta your ass long enough to read my post, then highlighting & reading this. Signed:
                      -faizy

Comment

does this happen everytime you eat kabbab paratha?...

Comment

when u are in *love* u are in *love* ..u are the first person who gets to know abt it....shoo.....when u are gonna fall in love ur gonna know it a year before...it will start comin in ur dreams.....lol.....:-)
                          ....haven't fallen in love till this time......and i really dunt even want to..*smile*
                          If men can run the world. why can't they stop wearing neckties? How intelligent is it to start the day by tying a little noose round your neck?

Comment

Re: if LOVE is...

sorry cant help, never been in love and very happy about it
                            hum paii yeh kis nay harra rung dalla

Comment

jab kissi se pyaar ho ga toh pata chale ga naa.....
                              ~*~pOoKi3~*~

Comment

Working...
                              X