Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Neele Neele Amber per...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Neele Neele Amber per...

    chaand jab aaye
    pyaar barsaaye....hum ko tarsaaye

    kya gana hai nai

    #2
    sometimes, something that u once loved, can become the most hatred in your life and exactly the same happened to me for this song

    Quite often good things have hurtful consequences. There are instances of men who have been ruined by their money or KILLED by their COURAGE. ~Aristotle

    Comment


      #3
      nahi
      keep a green tree in your heart and perhaps the singing bird will come

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Anwaar Qureshi:
        sometimes, something that u once loved, can become the most hatred in your life and exactly the same happened to me for this song

        wat bout me

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by ~TaNhAyAaN~:
          nahi
          haan

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Rani Pakistani:


            wat bout me
            wat bout u i thought i was supposed to ask u this question

            here is ur song:halo:

            [mp3]14786.NEELE NEELE AMBAR PAR[/mp3]
            Quite often good things have hurtful consequences. There are instances of men who have been ruined by their money or KILLED by their COURAGE. ~Aristotle

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Anwaar Qureshi:
              wat bout u i thought i was supposed to ask u this question

              here is ur song:halo:

              [mp3]14786.NEELE NEELE AMBAR PAR[/mp3]
              yeah i have it...been listening to it all day...

              ummm....dun make me start rite here rite now ....(talkin bout the question )

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Rani Pakistani:

                dun make me start rite here rite now ....(talkin bout the question )
                i hope u are doing good in school now :~)
                Quite often good things have hurtful consequences. There are instances of men who have been ruined by their money or KILLED by their COURAGE. ~Aristotle

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Anwaar Qureshi:
                  i hope u are doing good in school now :~)


                  yeh school kahan se aa gaya bechh mein

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Rani Pakistani:




                    yeh school kahan se aa gaya bechh mein
                    jahaaN tum challi gaieeN theeN naa yehi kahaa thaa naa ...?
                    Quite often good things have hurtful consequences. There are instances of men who have been ruined by their money or KILLED by their COURAGE. ~Aristotle

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Anwaar Qureshi:
                      jahaaN tum challi gaieeN theeN naa yehi kahaa thaa naa ...?
                      lolzzz...oh...ab samajh aaya

                      wapis chali jaoon gi itta afsos hai to :halo:

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Rani Pakistani:


                        lolzzz...oh...ab samajh aaya

                        wapis chali jaoon gi itta afsos hai to :halo:
                        challi jaao gee bhee tau kaunsaa meray kehnay say ruk jaao gee
                        Quite often good things have hurtful consequences. There are instances of men who have been ruined by their money or KILLED by their COURAGE. ~Aristotle

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Anwaar Qureshi:
                          challi jaao gee bhee tau kaunsaa meray kehnay say ruk jaao gee
                          kya pata
                          kabhi try kiya kya

                          kher....

                          ab to kere ga bhi nai

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Rani Pakistani:



                            kabhi try kiya kya
                            huh
                            Quite often good things have hurtful consequences. There are instances of men who have been ruined by their money or KILLED by their COURAGE. ~Aristotle

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Anwaar Qureshi:
                              huh
                              huh urself

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X