never kerna pyaar!love hurts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

never kerna pyaar!love hurts

ah it is easy to him to forget me...but i cant forget him..he said he is doin this for my happiness..but he dont even know my happiness hi him ...yeah there is only one way to forget him ...dat is i should meet end of this life....
    im so much serious guyz never fall in love dats hurt.
    >> Ima Keep you up on whats popping and shake you fresh to death <<

Re: never kerna pyaar!love hurts

Originally posted by NiMMi:
    ah it is easy to him to forget me...but i cant forget him..he said he is doin this for my happiness..but he dont even know my happiness hi him ...yeah there is only one way to forget him ...dat is i should meet end of this life....
    im so much serious guyz never fall in love dats hurt.
    well srry to hear that nimmi
    yea guys are a waste of time
    all they do is hurt u ... forget him
    he wasnt worth it anyway!
    Ask Questions, Demand Answers, Seek Truth! |
    Very Changa!

Comment

Re: Re: never kerna pyaar!love hurts

Originally posted by masoom_se_larki:

well srry to hear that nimmi
      yea guys are a waste of time
      all they do is hurt u ... forget him
      he wasnt worth it anyway!
      nah i cant do dat .... i m damn serious

Comment

I dont think its even sensible to think about ending your life just bcoz of one guy...and especially a guy who left you! And if he said its for your happiness then you should be patient and see what the future brings you instead of panicking.......trust yourself....have faith and things will sort themselves out ...

Its never easy to forget someone you've been really close to...the truth is you never forget that person...now it feels like you'll hurt for the rest of your life....but time heasl all....eventually the hurt, the pain goes away....there is still little of it left...but not as much as right now....
        I never thought that you'd be the one to hold my heart
        but you came around and you knocked me off the ground from the start....

Comment

Originally posted by &amp;Passionate:
          I dont think its even sensible to think about ending your life just bcoz of one guy...and especially a guy who left you! And if he said its for your happiness then you should be patient and see what the future brings you instead of panicking.......trust yourself....have faith and things will sort themselves out ...

Its never easy to forget someone you've been really close to...the truth is you never forget that person...now it feels like you'll hurt for the rest of your life....but time heasl all....eventually the hurt, the pain goes away....there is still little of it left...but not as much as right now....
          nah its hard for me not hard its impossible..

Comment

ditto to paso

nimmi, don't let your pain to weak you but use it to make you stronger.. puting an end to your life (even figuratively) is not a solution to anything. Keep your faith in Allah and lead your life in your own terms and don't let him (the guy) to control your mind. :-)
            keep a green tree in your heart and perhaps the singing bird will come

Comment

i agree with Nimmi, its impossible if you truly loved him/her. it is never
              the same with somebody else no matter how pretty and nice they are. somewhere in that tiny corner in the heart, that person is always there.
              in fact, if you thinking abot him gives you good feelings still, that means you have loved truly. bravo!!

Comment

Originally posted by &amp;Passionate:

agreed

Nimiii

Comment

well not all guys r like this MSL , some grls r the same,

chot hum ney bhi khai thi wo bhi isi taran nimmi.

but remember sometimes u think ur other one loves u the same as u do, but as a matter of fact

*love beholds in the eye of lover*

so it was u who was feeling the ur own love on his behalf. so don't waste ur time on him.

and perhaps he might be true, he might be doing it for you.

anyway love ka alag mazaa hey aur ismey hurt honey ka alag hi mazaa hey.
                  Living in Deception!!
                  ~Not Much 2 Be Asked Not Much 2 Be Said
                  Silence Is My Language Patience Is My Way~

Comment

Nimmi, I understand how you feel. But don't just let this one experience make you lose hope. Your life is just beginning. I'm sure he was and is still very important to you. But you are no less without him. You are just different. You learn from this experience and from your friendship. Take care of yourself and your emotions. Enjoy time with friends and family who care about you. Let yourself mourn the loss of your relationship, but don't let that mourning process take over your life. Give yourself time. InshAllah everything will be okay, sweetie. Have faith.

Comment

BUT the big question is, how do you find out if him/her really truly loves you? ...

ll2000: ye jo hurt hona hay is min maza ata hay apko?...logon kee "watt" lag jaatee hay..maza to us waqt ata hay jub apke chaney wala/wali apke saath ho..

no other consolation..

Comment

yaar this is life people come and go .............. just give it some time and i promise you every thing will be all right........ you know god allways does every thing for the best and who knows may you will find some one that you love more than him .................... just relax right now and try not to think about anything and go with the flow of things............................

Comment

Ouch...

Comment

Awwww tum tu itni see ho already yeh sub...
                            bohat afsoos hua yeh sun ker...
                            I agree with you. Its really sad...

Comment

Love starts with a smile ...Grows with a kiss ...And ends with a tear

BUT

Wh3 t Ht$ 2 L00k k,& r $r3d 2 L00k h3d, L00k 3$d3 & r 3$t 3d wLl th3r3

Always Remember That NiMMi Jee -xXx-
                              -xXx- Mohabbat karo aapnon mein, Gairon mein kya rakha hai
                              Katal karo haath se, Talwar mein kya rakha hai
                              Pyar karo Sadia se, Nadia mein kya rakha hai -xXx-

Comment

Working...
                              X