Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

~msl msl msl~

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    ~msl msl msl~

    ok i am bored
    talk to me!!
    Ask Questions, Demand Answers, Seek Truth! |
    Very Changa!

    #2
    Re: ~msl msl msl~

    Originally posted by masoom_se_larki:
    ok i am bored
    talk to me!!
    talk baby

    Comment


      #3
      yaar min bhee...niya niya aya hon aur abhe se bore ho giya..

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by BetrayedGuppy:
        yaar min bhee...niya niya aya hon aur abhe se bore ho giya..
        and??

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Takha_Hara:


          and??
          hai meri jaan
          how come u aren't on MSN
          Ask Questions, Demand Answers, Seek Truth! |
          Very Changa!

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by BetrayedGuppy:
            yaar min bhee...niya niya aya hon aur abhe se bore ho giya..
            lolz yea i can see that ... just 5 posts
            dont worry u'll like it here
            and u will be addicted for life ... like us
            btw welcum
            i am MSL ... the masoom one on GS *well not anymore *
            Ask Questions, Demand Answers, Seek Truth! |
            Very Changa!

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by masoom_se_larki:


              hai meri jaan
              how come u aren't on MSN
              cutie I am at work but only here for ya

              Comment


                #8
                min apni lab min hon aur yahan msn nahi chelta..its blocked..apka msn kia hay..shaam ko baat ker sakta hon..abhe boredom ko peena hay..

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by masoom_se_larki:


                  lolz yea i can see that ... just 5 posts
                  dont worry u'll like it here
                  and u will be addicted for life ... like us
                  btw welcum
                  i am MSL ... the masoom one on GS *well not anymore *
                  u were never masoom

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Takha_Hara:


                    u were never masoom
                    jaanu u know i was
                    but after i met u .... saab khatam ho gaye
                    Ask Questions, Demand Answers, Seek Truth! |
                    Very Changa!

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by BetrayedGuppy:
                      min apni lab min hon aur yahan msn nahi chelta..its blocked..apka msn kia hay..shaam ko baat ker sakta hon..abhe boredom ko peena hay..
                      every1 knows yha msn nahi chalta.. yha sirf msl chalti hai goli ki trah

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Takha_Hara:


                        every1 knows yha msn nahi chalta.. yha sirf msl chalti hai goli ki trah
                        msl srif yahan flooding karte hai
                        so wot else is new TH :love:
                        Ask Questions, Demand Answers, Seek Truth! |
                        Very Changa!

                        Comment


                          #13
                          TH meray PM ka reply to karo yaaaarrrr
                          Ask Questions, Demand Answers, Seek Truth! |
                          Very Changa!

                          Comment


                            #14

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by BetrayedGuppy:
                              uncle jaa ker soo jayay

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X