shooting ranges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shooting ranges

are there any public shooting ranges in PK? they suck and cost too much, the ones in eastcoast, USA.

Re: shooting ranges

Originally posted by haroonkhalid:
    are there any public shooting ranges in PK? they suck and cost too much, the ones in eastcoast, USA.
    Pakistani fauj me itna khulla ammunition nahee hai ke every cadet/officer gets to train whenever he wants. I remember our Mechatronics instructor, a Lt. Colonel saying he officially practices his target shooting after 1 year. As for the private ones, there is a very nice one in Rawalpindi, close to 501 Workshop.

Comment

Re: Re: shooting ranges

Originally posted by Spock:

Pakistani fauj me itna khulla ammunition nahee hai ke every cadet/officer gets to train whenever he wants. I remember our Mechatronics instructor, a Lt. Colonel saying he officially practices his target shooting after 1 year. As for the private ones, there is a very nice one in Rawalpindi, close to 501 Workshop.
      what about non officers/regular soldiers?

are u in the pk military?

Comment

Re: Re: Re: shooting ranges

are u in the pk military?
        I used to be in E&ME (electrical and mech) engineering college, which is a corps of the armed forces, but I was there as a civilian cadet, however we did have alot of gentlemen and paying cadets in our class, and during the three years I was there, the GCs never touched any ammunition, but its different in PMA though, as the training here was more academic oriented.

Comment

i need some help and advice bro, most people here reply slow. Its about military. can you clear your inbox so I can pm you

Comment

i need some help and advice bro, most people here reply slow. Its about military. can you clear your inbox so I can pm you
            Sure, just did it.

Comment

If you are fond of it, you can just join one,, they wont be THAT inexpensive though. Theres a nice one at Wah Cantt. too. I donot have too many details though, but yes there are private firing ranges and shooting clubs and gun clubs. Like spock said, theres a nice private one near 501 workshop in pindi. I dont really know about the costs though.

and spock, in the army, jawans and officers practice on the firing ranges quite regularly... But i think the infantry guys ofcourse must be getting a lot more chances than the signals guys.

Comment

Working...
              X