Do you think you are a racist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you think you are a racist?

well?? after witnessing all the bashing among us, like Pakistanis bashing Indians; even Pakistanis calling each other BCDs and FOBs; arguing about my country is better then yours; bashing among different casts; and we have witnessed great many arguments like these here on GS... what do you think of yourself?? isn't it the very basic of the racism?

PS: serious replies only.
    A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?

yes i am racist.
    - I swear to drunk I am not God :-/

Comment

Originally posted by suroor_ca02:
      yes i am racist.
      good, at least an honest reply... and I admit that.

Comment

I consider Pakistanis the most racist nation on this earth. Pakistani never integrate in any society the live in (English, American etc etc), always live in groups & pull each others legs & for them anyone who is not pakistani is "Achhoot" particularly goray.

Comment

Yeah, I am to a certain extent. Interestingly, I have a lot of good friends who are Indian/Caucasian/etc (you mentioned them?). Maybe it's more repressed patriotism that causes me to be so - or a defense mechanism against what I sense to be discrimination aimed at ... myself? Yeah okay I'm done here.

Comment

as my good friend Piracha puts it, Im just a humble racist sex machine. well ..take out humble and sex machine.

but i try..
            Din-e-Mullah fee sabeelillah fasad (Allama Iqbal)

Comment

yes i think i am ....
              "Hold the hand of the person whom you love rather than expecting them to hold urs "

Comment

no im not, i think its pathetic how muslims can fight against each other for such insignificant matters, why is it they act like theyre stuck in a time warp?

Comment

all the more surprising because most of us dont even know what a time warp is.

Comment

Just out of curiosity, how do you guys define rascist? Is it on the level as making judgements about someone based purely on skin colour and/or nationality, or to the extent of physical and verbal abuse?

Comment

Originally posted by Brit Chick:
                      Just out of curiosity, how do you guys define rascist? Is it on the level as making judgements about someone based purely on skin colour and/or nationality, or to the extent of physical and verbal abuse?
                      ..any action, practice, or belief that reflects the racial worldview—the ideology that humans are divided into separate and exclusive biological entities called "races," that there is a causal link between inherited physical traits and traits of personality, intellect, morality, and other cultural behavioral features, and that some races are innately superior to…

Comment

i think what doesnt get enough of a bum rap is "falani qom is superior to another". koreans are good people, for instance. i mean what the heck is THAT?

and yet, theres never op-eds on how someone said that the chinese are very polite.

Comment

Originally posted by Najim:
                          I consider Pakistanis the most racist nation on this earth. Pakistani never integrate in any society the live in (English, American etc etc), always live in groups & pull each others legs & for them anyone who is not pakistani is "Achhoot" particularly goray.
                          There we go, another person who just generalises, have you met and talk to every Pakistani to make such a statement.
                          People never grow up!

Comment

nicely spotted, bismah.

Comment

Bismah,

One dirty fish makes the whole pond dirty. One bad Pakistani lets other to have the image about the whole nation of Pakistanis.

Do you call it generalisation? You are right "Some people never grow up", but you dont have to define urslef here.

Comment

Working...
                              X