X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fortune Cookie

Just got a fortune that I really liked:

"Your ability to see the silly in the serious will take you far."

I think that's pretty true. We have to be able to laugh at ourselves and our situations in order to grow.

Anyone else have some memorable fortunes?

the only place I can think of where I can get a fortune cookie is chinese and I hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee chinese

but anyways

how are you sahar long time no see
    hum paii yeh kis nay harra rung dalla

Comment

the only place I can think of where I can get a fortune cookie is chinese and I hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee chinese

but anyways

Comment

but anyways

Comment

I only replied once

Comment

^
            kuch bhee ho, ur reply is against flooding policy and you should be punished
            Quite often good things have hurtful consequences. There are instances of men who have been ruined by their money or KILLED by their COURAGE. ~Aristotle

Comment

Originally posted by Anwaar Qureshi:
              ^
              kuch bhee ho, ur reply is against flooding policy and you should be punished
              lekin mera kassoor nahi tha

Comment

once got a fortune cookie that read "The meal you just enjoyed is going to cost you later in life". bolay to apun chaddi banyan pakar ke bhaag nikla wahan se. chuptay saalay...

Comment

Originally posted by Diablo Kazama:
                  once got a fortune cookie that read "The meal you just enjoyed is going to cost you later in life". bolay to apun chaddi banyan pakar ke bhaag nikla wahan se. chuptay saalay...

Comment

Mahnoor: Don't listen to AQ You are welcome to post as many times as you like in this thread You don't like Chinese food? I think it's okay. I really like Thai -- better spices and such.

Diablo: That's hilarious!

Comment

That's not what Wang or whatever that waiter's name was, thought. I gave em the ol' 1,2. I think the chupti police force is still lookin for me or somethin.

I ain't payin' no fit-teen daala ($14.99 plus tax to be politically correct) for lousy noodles 'n egg rolls! :-P

Comment

Originally posted by Diablo Kazama:
                        That's not what Wang or whatever that waiter's name was, thought. I gave em the ol' 1,2. I think the chupti police force is still lookin for me or somethin.

I ain't payin' no fit-teen daala ($14.99 plus tax to be politically correct) for lousy noodles 'n egg rolls! :-P
                        Aha! Little did you know I started this thread in order to help them find you. Hold on a sec while I contact them

Comment

et tu sahar? that reminds me of this other fortune cookie I read " Thou shalt be betrayed by someone who's name begins with the letter S".

ussay ghor se parhna chahye tha. ammi jee always used to say ke "ghor se parrha karo beta". phans gaya na ab main, apni na-laiqy ki waja se. : bummer :

Comment

Originally posted by Sahar02:

Aha! Little did you know I started this thread in order to help them find you. Hold on a sec while I contact them

Comment

Originally posted by Sahar02:

Comment

Working...
                              X