Mundiya....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mundiya....

As some of you know my sisters wedding will be end of march and I have to prepare for couple of dance numbers.
    To tell you all the truth, I have saved the "yeh Galliyan yeh chobarra" :love: for my own wedding God knows when that will be but I m in love with this song so no way I will perform on that .. Well, There's another Pakistani Punjabi track which I m also in love with "Mundiya" :love: Some of you might have heard of it. well, here it is, Any other suggestions. help needed !!!!!!
    No stupid comments about any of my songs.. they are my all time fav

Mundiyaaaaaaaaaaa.......

Mundiya mundiya duppatta chudd meraaaa, nai sharma da koondh layee daa
    tai ainnj nai satanaa chayee daa

kuriyee Kuriyeeee badami rung teraa tai aveey naii lukanna chayee daaaaaa
    nahi sajna nu tursayee da

rokkei tu raa mere rokkei wekhen dai lokkei howa ghei badnam sajna

jorra main hutt payyee jorra main tanno payee moraa na mill saree aam sajna
    avay nei dil judde avay tai saree durr lavay main duniya nu aai dasna
    rollaa jai pain giya rola na dil kare hoola assa nei tere sath sajna

sun vee sun vee sun vai sajan bayeemanan tai rola naeeyoo pera chahei dha
    hum paii yeh kis nay harra rung dalla

I love that song mundiyaa too!
    At my sister's mehndi we had so much fun singing it!
    As for dance numbers it depends on what you have in mind; pakistani songs? indian film songs? bhangra? pop? remixed versions?
    ...is happily flawed!

Comment

^^ Well, I know a lot of steps for this songs, I actually performed on it in college with a female friend dressed up as guy, since I m the only sister, I will grab a cousion or something.

As far as singing and thiking of dholak songs, No one can beat me to it, punjabi, urdu, you name it

well, it doesnt matter anything that will suit the mehndi atmosphere

Comment

One of my fav songs to perform to is 'Nimbooda' from Hum dil deh chukhe sanum. If you can copy the moves fromthe video its even better!

There's this rishi rish remix out...can't rememeber the name of the song but its amazing...a good blend of east and west!
        ...is happily flawed!

Comment

wow mahnoor congrats yaar, larki sowwy I will miss out on that gr8 event, send me all the pics though eh n as for songs m bad at it, never danced in my life nor sang any songs
          Depending on the perspective, everything is beautiful!!

Comment

Thanks for your suggestion. missangel These days I m stuck in New York visiting , I m going back home (lahore) on 21st next saturday and thats when all my real planning begins. I just have to do so much, and then too much excitement I will try to find that song and see what I can do

Comment

Originally posted by pagaldeewani:
              wow mahnoor congrats yaar, larki sowwy I will miss out on that gr8 event, send me all the pics though eh n as for songs m bad at it, never danced in my life nor sang any songs
              dont worry sweety, tum mere shadi purr zaroor anna, I will teach you how to dance and you batta dance on my wedding, orr gannie shannie bhi sekha do ghei, punjabi bhi orr urdu bhi, abrar kai gha lai ghei or dance bhi abrar kai ganney, Preeto purr kurr lai ghei I hope your "--" dont mind

btw tumhare kubh hain

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected]:

dont worry sweety, :hug : tum mere shadi purr zaroor anna, I will teach you how to dance and you batta dance on my wedding, orr gannie shannie bhi sekha do ghei,:blush : punjabi bhi orr urdu bhi, abrar kai gha lai ghei : D or dance bhi abrar kai ganney, Preeto purr kurr lai ghei :hehe : I hope your "--" dont mind

btw tumhare kubh hain :blush :
                punjabi n me, don't go togetha, hmmm dance on ur wedding, I didn't dance on my sistas wedding I am vewwy sharmili when it comes to performing tum mana lena mere unko dekho jis din lahore aoongee usee din ker loongee ph no de dena takay us din tumko abduct ker loon mai
                Depending on the perspective, everything is beautiful!!

Comment

Originally posted by pagaldeewani:

punjabi n me, don't go togetha, hmmm dance on ur wedding, I didn't dance on my sistas wedding I am vewwy sharmili when it comes to performing tum mana lena mere unko dekho jis din lahore aoongee usee din ker loongee ph no de dena takay us din tumko abduct ker loon m
                  punjabi and you will go together I will teach you phone nnumber kya i will come and get you from the airport tumh aayyo tu sahie, main hazarr ho jio ghei.
                  orr mujhe nahi pata mere shadi purr you have to dance orr jaha tuk tumhareei shadi ka sawal hain to abrar ka ghaanna yaad aa gaya "choti moti road tu barat nahi laganey assa janna mall-o-mall"

Comment

oyee kaha ho larkiyooooo

Comment

As far as singing and thiking of dholak songs, No one can beat me to it, punjabi, urdu, you name it
                      U sure abt that?
                      I am challenging you!
                      "... te hun gall aithe mukdi!"

Comment

Maahi Ve
                        The will of Allah will not take you where the Grace of Allah will not protect you.

Comment

Re: Mundiya....

As some of you know my sisters wedding will be end of march and I have to prepare for couple of dance numbers. :
                          To tell you all the truth, I have saved the "yeh Galliyan yeh chobarra" :lve: for my own wedding God knows when that will be but I m in love with this song so no way I will perform on that .. Well, There's another Pakistani Punjabi track which I m also in love with "Mundiya" :lve: Some of you might have heard of it. well, here it is,Any other suggestions. help needed !!!!!!
                          No stupid comments about any of my songs.. they are my all time fav
                          WOW girrl we think alike........im saving that one for my wedding day too...:halo:...i just LOOOVVVEEE weddings and dancing.......plus im saving that one.....'mehendi lagaoun gi mein sujna ke naam ki'.......and 'saajun saajun teri dulhun tuj ko pukare aaja....aake mere haathoun mein mendi tu racha ja...aaja...aaja....:love:
                          uss ke aur mere beech ka sufur...

Comment

^ki hoya maahi nu?
                            "... te hun gall aithe mukdi!"

Comment

Originally posted by saby:
                              Maahi Ve
                              im saving that too.....man this ones sexy....probably in front of ur hubby........
                              uss ke aur mere beech ka sufur...

Comment

Working...
                              X