Thoughtful yet a bit annoying...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thoughtful yet a bit annoying...

My fiance for some reason known only to him is having flowers delivered at my doorstep every hour...the number of roses are also increasing...at 1:00 it was a single rose..at 4:00 four roses

Now this is all very sweet and I'm touched but rele it has to end...I'm seeing too much of the delivery guy

Happy valentine's day
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts. Russell

Comment

^ thanx and happy valentines day to you too!

Comment

aawwww how sweet ...
        "Hold the hand of the person whom you love rather than expecting them to hold urs "

Comment

Comment

Re: Thoughtful yet a bit annoying...

Originally posted by larki_punjaban:
            My fiance for some reason known only to him is having flowers delivered at my doorstep every hour...the number of roses are also increasing...at 1:00 it was a single rose..at 4:00 four roses

Now this is all very sweet and I'm touched but rele it has to end...I'm seeing too much of the delivery guy
            Is the delivery guy hot? ;-)

You lucky bum, quit crying, you got someone who is so damn loving and romantic, here I am sitting, wondering if the delivery guy is hot.. sheesh!

Comment

Re: Thoughtful yet a bit annoying...

Originally posted by larki_punjaban:

stop complaining............................... sheesshhhh ..... tumaey to sukar kerna chaheay kaye tum jasi larki ko wo aab taak bardash ker raha hai and on top of that flowers every hour............haiiiiiiii how romantic...... learn to appriciate him larki.....
              ps. how are you sweets

Comment

Re: Re: Thoughtful yet a bit annoying...

Originally posted by Chandbeti:

Is the delivery guy hot? ;-)

You lucky bum, quit crying, you got someone who is so damn loving and romantic, here I am sitting, wondering if the delivery guy is hot.. sheesh!
                u know i was thinking the same thing....................

Comment

Sandu- it is sweet...I'ma lucky gal I guess!
                  BrokenSky- Happy Valentines Day!

CB- I wish he was..then I wouldn't mind seeing him every hour...

Kabootri- long time..no talk...You know what..I think he's starting to feel the same way you do ...I do appreciate him He's trying to make up for not being able to take me to dinner...which I rele didn't mind actually...but hey at least I got some nice roses in my room now

Comment

r girls ever happy??? one is sitting there complaining..the others one wish someone sent em roses
                    Disclemer: I mispel al i watn

Comment

^

Comment

Working...
                      X