X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jony

Hello salam alakum ....

Sorry :halo:.... ( )
    "Hold the hand of the person whom you love rather than expecting them to hold urs "

Re: Jony

Originally posted by Sandleen:
    Hello salam alakum ....

Hi! Sandleen G aap ko kiya howa aap to achi bhalin thin aapna khiyal rakhiye ga hum phir aap se baat karain ge ok then TC wid love Cute Swee2retty:
    Life is like cotton- Don't make it heavier by sinking it in Water of Sorrow, but make it lighter by letting it blow in the Wind of Joy!!!

Comment

Comment

Re: Re: Jony

Originally posted by cute swee2:

Hi! Sandleen G aap ko kiya howa aap to achi bhalin thin aapna khiyal rakhiye ga hum phir aap se baat karain ge ok then TC wid love Cute Swee2retty:

Comment

Re: Re: Jony

Originally posted by cute swee2:

aap ko kasay pata ke mei achi bhali the ... ? ...
          "Hold the hand of the person whom you love rather than expecting them to hold urs "

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Jony

Originally posted by BrokenSky:

bohat maza aa raha hai .... ...

Comment

Re: Jony

Originally posted by Sandleen:
              Hello salam alakum ....

HI, walekum Assalam

its ok..
              The only one of its own kind.

Comment

salaam ....

how r u ? ...

Comment

Hain ?? kuch samajh nai aya **sar khujata hai eik bar phir without icon**

While rest of the world was busy mating I was Moderating Cafe and lost my jawani.

Comment

Comment

tu samjha do na

While rest of the world was busy mating I was Moderating Cafe and lost my jawani.

Comment

... ...

Comment

ohh acha ab samjha

hehe u dont like it ? Hello Slaamlaikum

Comment

it was funny ...cz hum salam nai boltay eikdam se first we make sure ke hum kiss se baat karrahy hain .... so its something new naa ....

Comment

yani make sure ke is banday per salamti bhejni hai ya nai ?

Comment

Working...
                              X