Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pakistanis are much better looking than Indians...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pakistanis are much better looking than Indians...

...on the whole this is a fact which even indians have admitted to me...(of course in a population of 1 billion you are gonna get one or two good looking girls--like Ashwarya...) but the majority (especially from south india)...

...exception is indian punjabi girls who look v much like pakistanis....

what do others think? I'm not trying to be racist here--it is just stating an observation...

pakistan--khoobsurat logon ka khoobsurat watan...

I think You are the Ugliest person in the world and I am ashamed that you call yourself a Pakistani. Be ready, shave you beard or somebody will burn it pretty soon!!!!

Comment

Racist bigot combined with religious intolerance. His kinds are only available at the select maddrassas in Pakistan. They come fairly cheaply.

Comment

This is a true statement although perhaps it doesn't need to be overstated. Can't argue with the facts though.

Comment

OH PLEASE!!!

Comment

Vanity does not get anyone anywhere. It may or may not have truth to it because we all have different standards of beauty and what is attractive.

Sad bit is that the same south indians that you are making fun of are as a group probably the most technology savvy group in the world..

and thats what matters, doesnt it.

I wonder if us Pakistanis will as a group stop competing with big bro in small things and concentrate on things that really matter to have a healthy competition.. better for the region, better for the countries, better for the people.

end of speech/taqreer/bhashan

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Yes it is also true that South Indians are generally more intelligent than Pakistanis. Just goes to show, you can't have everything...

Comment

Mohajirs dont look very good because they are dark and come from India where people are more dark skinned as compared to Pakistan. Mohajirs from Hyderabad are dark and dont look good.

All Muslims who were converted from Hinduism dont look good.

(please refrain from making ethnic slurs....and good lord get over the gora love...all goras are NOT attractive)

[This message has been edited by kashmirigirl (edited November 25, 1999).]

Comment

Kash... does all of this discussion fall into the category of offensive behaviour?

*please say yes*
                  (shpook yes it does..but I don't like to delete all parts of people's comments here..usually so people can see what type of person they are and well..the small mindness of the person. read my post to the thread )

[This message has been edited by kashmirigirl (edited November 25, 1999).]

Comment

don't be racist guys, who cares if one is better looking or ugly, the only think that matters to us is that we are muslims and are not allowed to discriminate among, other races, color, religon or ethnic back groud, some people are born with good looks and some with bad, but thats nature, you cannot blame them because they are Indian or Pakistani. You will find all kind of people in both the countries. Stop being racist friends
                    and Peshawari, you know something if you think maharjirs are ugly, you should also know the fact that people of Peshawar, especially pathans are also know for their dumbness, so how can we believe dumb people like you. Don't discriminate anyone for who they are and what they look like.
                    just thank the God for what you are, he is the creator of all of us.

Comment

Adaab sub noon

I think every body has some diffrent qualities, like peshawari said about Hydrabadi, they have dark colour but I think atleast they have much brain, not like Peshawaries who have white colour but empty heads
                      Also we should say thanks to Muhajirs, who made Pakistan to us, instead of calling them ugly. Otherwise we were as slaves of Hindu in sindh, Sikh in Punjaab , Sardaars and khans in NWFP and other parts.
                      But Muhajir gave us the independence from all those evils...

Mr. Pakistani well done

------------------
                      Shehzaadi Lahoran di

[This message has been edited by Rundi Lahori (edited November 24, 1999).]

Comment

OH THIS IS JUST THE TYPE OF STUPID POST THAT IRRITATES ME. HOW DUMB. WE ALL KNOW THAT PAKISTANI PEOPLE AND INDIAN PEOPLE ARE SOOOOOO FAR FROM THE SAME BACKGROUND, SINCE IT WAS THE SAME DAMN COUNTRY IT WAS BACK THEN. 50 YEARS IS AN INCREDIBALLY LOOOOONG TIME, RIGHT? THIS POST IS DISGUSTING. I KNOW THAT PPL ARE GONG TO ASK ME WHY AM I POSTING AND MY REASON IS THIS-I FIND IT DUMB AND FEEL LIKE GIVING MY OPINION. THERE ARE MANY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE IN INDIA AND PAKISTAN. AS FOR ME-MY PARENTS ARE BORN IN PAKISTAN- BUT MY GRANDPARENTS CROSSED THE BORDER AS CHILDREN. ME I AM BORN IN AMERICA. (NOT AN ABCD). PLEASE.

------------------
                        "Dil hai ki manta nahin"- always 714

~Dil Hai Ke Manta Nahin
                        ~Nes is MY voice of reason, get your own :snooty:

Comment

Looks are gift of God you do not have any contribution to it so why feel pride in it.

Yes you should be proud of yourself if you have a good character because it is the only scale God is gona judge you on the judgement day.
                          "Abu lahab" was a very bautiful and good looking guy, but look at his character?

It is the beauty of God's creation that everybody is different but unique. Everyone has something whch makes him/her unique than others, and that is a gift for you from God.
                          If you make fun of somebody's looks you are making fun of God's work of art. Piece of advice do not do it. God loves us all and equally trust me He will not tolerate this that you make fun of somebody and hurt his or her feelings, always remember that if He can give it to you, He can take it back too and nobody can stop Him, because nobody couldn't when He gave.
                          Do not forget the last sermon of prophet Muhammad pbuh ,"... no black is not better than white nor white is better than black but who has better character..."
                          Looks will be with you as long as you are young and character stays with you forever.
                          I hope you got the message.

Harsh words hurt the most.

------------------
                          [Sultan]

[This message has been edited by SSultan (edited November 24, 1999).]

Comment

Very well said Sultan, I totally agree with you yaar. Looks are good for nothing, its the character that makes a person nice and gives him a good personality. We are all muslims thats what we should respect for? who
                            cares where are we from or how do we look. Looks ain't gonna take us to heaven, its our good deeds and character thats gonna make a difference.

Peshawari sahab stop being a racist, You should be happy if some one liked your religon and accepted it, rather then worrying about their looks. This white skin of yours isn't gonna do any good for you.

Comment

Asif said..."pakistan--khoobsurat logon ka khoobsurat watan..."

I guess that makes us "Badsurat logon ka khoobsurat watan ?"

Comment

Working...
                              X