Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please pray for the maghfirat of our friend Rooster-Blues

Assalam Alaikum everyone

Please pray for the maghfirat of our friend, Irfan aka Rooster-Blues, who passed away last month. You all may not know him, he was an active member, who had been away from here due to his commitments with family for a few months

I am shocked, sad, and mad at the same time. I had not heard from him since december, and had thougth he had gone to Pakistan, or was busy awaiting the birth of his first child.

His brother called me today, he was contacting all of his friends to give them the sad news. Irfan was shot in his apartment, police are investigating the case. His kid was born a day after this incident.

I am not quite sure what to say or do right now, I had met him thru GS, and we became pals. he was a good sportsman, a good musician, a good person and a good friend.

I thought of you as a brother, I will miss you,a nd I hope whoever took you away from us gets the worst possible punishment.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Inna lillah'i wa inna ilaay hee raa ji'oon.. *praying* i clearly remember the dude and his posts..was a really ALIVE person here..
    thanks for pulling head outta your ass long enough to read my post, then highlighting & reading this. Signed:
    -faizy

Comment

I can't believe this!

Oh my God!

speechless...

I do remember him.
      Tum Karbala kay baad bhee Syed-Sajjad a.s. ho
      Koi or hota tou khatha Khuda koi nahin hai

Comment

I mean do say it's not true
        Tum Karbala kay baad bhee Syed-Sajjad a.s. ho
        Koi or hota tou khatha Khuda koi nahin hai

Comment

Ya Allah! I used to talk to him in digi. This is so sad. I will keep him and his wife/child in my prayers. *shocked*
          "O man! What has seduced thee from thy Lord Most Beneficent?" - Quran 82:6

Sponsor and choose an orphan at alyateem dot com

Comment

Oh my God! I don't know what to say. This is so shocking. We used to talk on digi.
            said CareBear

Comment

Shocking! My brother met at the Junoon concert in Chicago. Once he gave him a call and he didnt know his real name so he goes 'aap rooster bool rahey hain'? He goes err mera naam irfan hai.

Comment

Inna lillah'i wa inna ilaay hee raa ji'oon

Allah miya uskay ghar walo ko sabar ata karay. Ameen.
                plz keep us updated about the investigation.
                - I swear to drunk I am not God :-/

Comment

Innah lillahe wa innah ilaihey rajeon,

While i personally didnt know rooster i saw his posts here and guppies have had high regards for him.

May Allah forgive his soul and grant him Jannah and give his family some sabar through these hard times.

Ameen.

Comment

he had been such a close online friend, and it's a very very tragic news. A guy who had a big heart and warm attitude..may allah forgive him..

Comment

Very sad news,

Allah un ki Maghfirat farmaye our un ke ghar waloon ko sabar ata farmaye. Ameen.

It is very hard to bear the loss of such a young man for his wife and daughter. Allah unhey apnay hifz-o-aman main rakhay. Ameen
                      Bazinggaaaa ....

Comment

I remember him too...

Inna-Lillah-e-Wa-Inna-Ilaih-e-Rajioon...
                        Focus not on who you are but what you do...
                        ])>:::}-:Salams:-{:::<([

Comment

Haye Allah

Comment

Inna lillah'i wa inna ilaay hee raa ji'oon

Comment

This is indeed very very sad, I really feel bad aobut this. I mean not just the fact that he was shot but I bet he was so looking forward to see his first born. This is just horrible news. May Allah give his fmaily speically his wife the patience to deal with this loss. Inna-Lillah-e-Wa-Inna-Ilaih-e-Rajioon.

Comment

Working...
                              X