sawaals that kill me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sawaals that kill me!

my topic's abt which question really bugs u to the core ? i've thought of 8 which ppl ask me, that make me feel PEEVED

1. this happens so many times when i go to a party. people ask "Where's the remote control ? " and, when receivin no reply, they are so willing to get off their butt to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

2. then while gettin some good old dessert, people ask "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn right! What good is a cake if you can't eat it?

3. if i've lost something, people comment "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the heck would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they? I'm Gonna send them to rehabilitation camp !

4. In the cinema, oooo i HATE it when ppl talk while a movie's going on , people ask "did you see that?" while watching a film. No loser, I paid $9 to come to the cinema and stare at the floor.

5. Online and offline, actually mostly online, People ask "Can I ask you a question?". Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine

6. At the shopping mall, those electronic appliances sales ppl comment "This is new and improved !". Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it.

7. the new saying in town for everyone, "life is short". What?? Life is the longest darn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?

8. i'm waitin for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?" If the bus came would I be standing here, genius?

ziada ghussa mat hon, khoon jalt hay
    ~*~Pakistan hamari jaan, sabse pehley Pakistan~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Nancy Drew:
      ziada ghussa mat hon, khoon jalt hay
      man pisses me off!

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenSky:

man pisses me off!
        really!! dats some serious stuff.. uno!!
        *~*~*~*Thread-napper*~*~*~

Comment

Originally posted by shoaib akhter:

really!! dats some serious stuff.. uno!!
          jee

oye zyada nai yahan
          itna na bolo ke mujhe pm karne ki zaroorat mehsoos ho

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenSky:

jee

oye zyada nai yahan
            itna na bolo ke mujhe pm karne ki zaroorat mehsoos ho
            bhai app kay aik statement ka.. acha ka .. akalmund jawab diya thaa..
            *~*~*~*Thread-napper*~*~*~

Comment

Thank you George Carlin.... I mean Broken Sky, its always good to quote the source.
              Weather forecast for tonight: dark.

Comment

Working...
              X