Israeli anti-terrorism techniques

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Israeli anti-terrorism techniques

Yesssiree bob.. the Israelis have the answer to the suicide bomber.. and it's not kosher..

Israel To Use Pig Fat To Deter Suicide Bombers

Israeli police are to hang bags of pig lard on buses and in other public places to deter would-be Muslim suicide bombers, Israeli media have reported.

I think suicide bombers will find themself in a messy situation; but probably not more than the commuters.. I wonder how many would still have a zest for life after being subjected to these contraptions as a safety measure..
    JaddoN kaddya jaloos ghareeba tay shehr ich choatalee lug gayee

Help me understand.. how is that supposed to stop a suicide bomber? Are they going to get worried that after the explosion when their own body parts are all over the place, there might be some lard splashed over the dead body parts?
    "Let your friends underestimate your virtues. Let your enemies overestimate your faults." - Godfather.

Comment

Perhaps, remember these are people who believe they are going to be rewarded with 72 virgins for killing innocent people.

Comment

Originally posted by underthedome:
        Perhaps, remember these are people who believe they are going to be rewarded with 72 virgins for killing innocent people.
        dome, please find me where it says (other than cnn and fox news) that they will be rewarded with 72 virgins for killing innocents. Do tell me how you know what they think...

Comment

UTD, your 72 virgin mantra does not go well, as it lacks any substance. I think it's more about settling scores and making sure that the Israelis should never be able to enjoy absolute security for their gross violations of human rights, and brutality. There's little and little sympathy each time for the Israelis as this conflict wages on. The media, and false propagations can only shield facts to a certain extent, but, the truth is beginning to come out, and thus the understanding of motivation behind such acts (bombings).

Comment

great, they'll have hot pork chowder with human remains sounds like a feast!

Comment

fool, i mean is is this site run by muslims and those come here are you muslim? after reading all then mods and most of the people who post here are not muslims or only there name is muslim other then that they speak like non muslims, act like non muslims, think like non muslim and god knows what atc...............
              now i believe if dajjal becomes pakistan's president, there will be people supporting him and saying he is the best thing ever happened to pakistan.

Comment

Guys you have to hand it to UTD, he never gives up on the same old propoganda he has been fed in the synagogue. Of course he belives that they are the favorit nation of God, afterall they were promised this land and by GOD they will do whatever it takes (killings, torture, refugee camps, raids, rocket attacks, etc) to TAKE it away from their rightful owners. Plus, they dont really care about the rest of the world opinion.
                Weather forecast for tonight: dark.

Comment

I get it from Hamas outlaw, it's part of their script they tell those before going to waste their lives.

Comment

^^ How many meetings did you attend? You better watch out, FBI frequents this board, they might come knock on your door to get more information.
                    Weather forecast for tonight: dark.

Comment

UTD you might be right, there are people who still think that HAMAS was started by MOSAD, so you must have some inside intel.
                      بِن دانا پانی میں جی لواں
                      بِن انَک میں جی نہ سکاں

Comment

Mock it, it's Hamas causing the damage not only to Israel but to the Islamic faith.

Comment

Sure....HAMAS is causing damage to the Israeli State, and as far as Islam is concerned they are doing the same as the Israelis are doing for Judaism.
                          بِن دانا پانی میں جی لواں
                          بِن انَک میں جی نہ سکاں

Comment

I seriously doubt that this lame brained idea will work. HOWEVER, there is some basis for thinking it up. Let me advise you gentle readers of the case of Williams v. Bitner, U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania, Case No. 01-CV-2271. Henry Williams was a prisoner in Pennsylvania who was assigned the duties of cook. He was a Muslim who claimed to take very seriously the Quran's prohibition on eating or handling pork. In respect for his religious beliefs, he was not assigned duties on the days the prison served the inmates pork. One pork day, a shortage of cooks occurred and he was ordered to ration the pork. He refused and was disciplined. He sued.

I am not Muslim and confess that I don’t know what religious punishment a devout Muslim might believe he is subjecting himself to if he touches or eats swine. It was obviously believed serious enough by this prisoner to defy prison rules, regulations and orders.

If some suicide bombers are devoutly Muslim and if the penalty/punishment for touching swine is viewed by them as worse than the religious rewards associated with martyrdom through dismemberment of Jewish women and children, maybe pork fat on the bus doors will be a deterrent. Maybe Hamas will need to recruit reformist Muslim Palestinian terrorists or Christian Palestinian terrorists for “bus duty.” Anyway, I would suggest that people who view it as a religious duty to blow themselves up and send nails and screws into the flesh of innocent women and children in pizza parlors and on buses have demonstrated that they don’t necessarily think the same way as most normal people. How do they view touching pork? Who the heck knows.
                            "I met the surgeon general - he offered me a cigarette. " --Rodney Dangerfield

Comment

if hamas is teaching these arrogant jews a lesson that they will never realize the dream of greater Israel, through barbarity then more power to them.

Comment

Working...
                              X