Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can I make my FRiend mY valantine??

jaldi batayo

ofcourse u can, valentine is a day to celebrate your love for each n everyone, only idiot thinks that its only for lovers
    Depending on the perspective, everything is beautiful!!

Comment

Originally posted by pagaldeewani:
      ofcourse u can, valentine is a day to celebrate your love for each n everyone, only idiot thinks that its only for lovers

hai na apnay bachoon ko bhi bana saktay hain or yeh stupid loog samjhtyhain ke bas UN kohi bana saktay hain

Comment

Originally posted by Dracko:

hai na apnay bachoon ko bhi bana saktay hain or yeh stupid loog samjhtyhain ke bas UN kohi bana saktay hain
        bachon ko sure why not, only if u the parent

Comment

Re: can I make my FRiend mY valantine??

Originally posted by Dracko:
          jaldi batayo
          Sure doesn't hurt
          main nay apnay iradoon ke shikasat say khuda ko pehchana hai (hazrat Ali)

Comment

rimsh u gonna goto york tonight or not???

Comment

St. Valentine..Who was he???
              Kuch yeh ke muddaton se, Hum bhi nahi thay roey
              Kuch zeher mein bujha tha, ahbaab ka dilaasa :crying:

Comment

rimsh u gonna goto york tonight or not???
                Chances r i won't cuz i am still in college and havent' talked to my friends either so don't know what they r upto, r u goin?

Comment

Originally posted by rimsh:

Chances r i won't cuz i am still in college and havent' talked to my friends either so don't know what they r upto, r u goin?
                  I am still thinking should I or shouldn't I, what college u goto? I still gotta talk to my sista, I can't get hang on to her for some reason, proly she might be in her lectures or somfin she goes to york as well, so will find out soon I guess, hopefully

Comment

I am still thinking should I or shouldn't I, what college u goto? I still gotta talk to my sista, I can't get hang on to her for some reason, proly she might be in her lectures or somfin she goes to york as well, so will find out soon I guess, hopefully
                    U should, it might be fun, i know my bro is goin cuz he goes to york and he has some sorta admin role in Pak. Stu. Ass. ( i think, cuz he was saying something about it) I am not having a good day today that's another reason y i am not goin, and yeah i go to Sheridan

Comment

U should, it might be fun, i know my bro is goin cuz he goes to york and he has some sorta admin role in Pak. Stu. Ass. ( i think, cuz he was saying something about it) I am not having a good day today that's another reason y i am not goin, and yeah i go to Sheridan
                      hmmm, well then you should not let the bad day rule ya, you have all the might to turn around the table, take a deep breath n start enjoying the day I don't know yaar, I don't get along with desi ppl much I stay as far away as I can, but my sista luvs these events. Thats the only reason, I am thinking about it

Comment

hmmm, well then you should not let the bad day rule ya, you have all the might to turn around the table, take a deep breath n start enjoying the day I don't know yaar, I don't get along with desi ppl much I stay as far away as I can, but my sista luvs these events. Thats the only reason, I am thinking about it
                        well i haven't been to any of york's events b4, but i have been to a few of other events here and there, they r fun if u go with your friends, cuz then you don't have to worry/care about other ppl. take some of ur friends with ya, then it would def. be fun or tag along DM i am sure he's goin

Comment

well i haven't been to any of york's events b4, but i have been to a few of other events here and there, they r fun if u go with your friends, cuz then you don't have to worry/care about other ppl. take some of ur friends with ya, then it would def. be fun or tag along DM i am sure he's goin
                          I am friendless I am a very isolated person neho will see what happens I never goto these kinda events anyway

Comment

let me know, how it goes

Comment

ditto ....

Thats why I love to send n recive pms n cards ... n i LOVE all of my friends , cousins n family ....

ps: pm mila mera ?
                              "Hold the hand of the person whom you love rather than expecting them to hold urs "

Comment

Working...
                              X