Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell me one thing....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Tell me one thing....

    where's everyone????? It's getting so damn boring....Say something people...TALK TO ME!
    *c h a m k e e l i * a n k h e i n*

    #2
    Re: Tell me one thing....

    Originally posted by Sparkly Eyes:
    where's everyone????? It's getting so damn boring....Say something people...TALK TO ME!
    hi!!!!!....
    ~*~pOoKi3~*~

    Comment


      #3
      kaissi ho ji??!!
      ~*~pOoKi3~*~

      Comment


        #4
        i m not talking to nyone

        Comment


          #5
          Hi Theek thaaaaaaaaaaaaaak! U tell me!! Kal ki koi tayarian shirian ki kay nahi? Expecting any cards or gifts????
          *c h a m k e e l i * a n k h e i n*

          Comment


            #6
            haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayadoin??
            *~*~*~*Thread-napper*~*~*~

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Rising Tempest:
              i m not talking to nyone
              Nobody even wants to talk to u....
              *c h a m k e e l i * a n k h e i n*

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Sparkly Eyes:
                Hi Theek thaaaaaaaaaaaaaak! U tell me!! Kal ki koi tayarian shirian ki kay nahi? Expecting any cards or gifts????
                meray kheyaal se abhi loog pagal nahi howay jo mujhey cards ya gifts bheejein gein.....
                ~*~pOoKi3~*~

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by shoaib akhter:
                  haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayadoin??
                  I'm finnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Tussi sunao????
                  *c h a m k e e l i * a n k h e i n*

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Rising Tempest:
                    i m not talking to nyone
                    ajj hamari kissmat chamki!!...
                    ~*~pOoKi3~*~

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Sparkly Eyes:


                      Nobody even wants to talk to u....
                      yeah to bisti ho gain hai meri , i guess

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by punjabi_kuri_89:


                        meray kheyaal se abhi loog pagal nahi howay jo mujhey cards ya gifts bheejein gein.....
                        Ab aisi bhi koi baat nahi haiiiiiiii! Mein aur KK bheej dein!??
                        *c h a m k e e l i * a n k h e i n*

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Sparkly Eyes:


                          I'm finnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Tussi sunao????
                          I am good..

                          [thumb=E]tn_easygoing16165_8356340.JPG[/thumb]
                          *~*~*~*Thread-napper*~*~*~

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Rising Tempest:


                            yeah to bisti ho gain hai meri , i guess
                            What a correct guess! :bhangra: Anyway I was joking... ure always welcome..... ....
                            .
                            .
                            .
                            .
                            ..
                            .
                            .
                            .
                            .
                            .
                            .
                            .
                            .
                            .
                            .
                            .
                            .
                            .
                            .
                            .
                            to leave
                            *c h a m k e e l i * a n k h e i n*

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by punjabi_kuri_89:


                              ajj hamari kissmat chamki!!...
                              yar yeah to kuch ziada hi ho gai hai ...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X