X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attn: Toronto Guppies

PSF event @ york tomorrow, Fri Feb 13th, 2004...here are the details:

source: http://www.yorku.ca/psf/dec-det.htm

The Pakistani Students' Federation is holding, a traditional, yet untraditional event this year around. Every year, such South Asian student clubs hold either annual dinners, with dance parties, or just dance competitions. For a change, the PSF is holding an event with the main event being a play. Even though the main target remains the student community in Universities around the GTA, this event will also be 'friendly' enough for families.

The main idea was to do something different... and different it is. The event called "Bitter Sweet Symphony" has 4 main sub-events:

1. - Throughout the event, there will be a small exhibition in the hall. This will be showing various cultural and social aspects of Pakistan - education, buildings, etc.

2. - The second is an exhibition by NU Trends on the Mughal Era - depicting its rich hertiage-value in the South Asian history. NU Trends is a rising organization, mostly in the fashion area, being run by a Pakistani student from York University.

3. - Music has an impact on society - it is the musicians in Pakistan and India who are trying to bring the two nations together. There will be musical performances by a local group in Toronto.

4. - The main event of the theme, is our play, titled 'Deceit'. It can be classified as a romantic-comedy - the story of how friendship and love revolved around each other. The cast of this play includes students not only from different University campuses from the GTA, but also students of different religions and nations - Pakistan, India; Muslims, Hindus, and Jews... no boundaries. Even the musical theme for thie event includes hits from Pakistan, India and US/Canada.

[thumb=E]DeceitFlyer119_9718837.JPG[/thumb]

if anyone is interested in attending this event, feel free to contact me

n the question is shall I go there or not :-|
    Depending on the perspective, everything is beautiful!!

Comment

choro? kiya karo gi ja karr?
      thanks for pulling head outta your ass long enough to read my post, then highlighting & reading this. Signed:
      -faizy

Comment

LOL @ faizy ...
        "Hold the hand of the person whom you love rather than expecting them to hold urs "

Comment

Originally posted by faizy:
          choro? kiya karo gi ja karr?
          now I will def. go

Comment

tsk tsk.. bore hogi jaa karr yaar.. choro ..

:-)
            thanks for pulling head outta your ass long enough to read my post, then highlighting & reading this. Signed:
            -faizy

Comment

ama faizy miaN, tussi job nu chaddo te york aa jao fir dasna kinni boriyat hui si

piddy: u r? cool

Comment

tsk tsk.. bore hogi jaa karr yaar.. choro ..

:-)
                kion mai tum ko itnee bore lagtee hon

yes proly dm

Comment

tum to bora lagti ho .. bore kahan say kahoonga..

dm man i am TERRIFIED to walk into york .. *TOO* many people know TOO MANY of our joint-ventures and then TOO many screwups and TOO many people that i know there, that i WANNA avoid go to york .. i DONT think i will EVER walk into york without knowing my way FASTEST way out possible
                  -faizy

Comment

dm man i am TERRIFIED to walk into york .. *TOO* many people know TOO MANY of our joint-ventures and then TOO many screwups and TOO many people that i know there, that i WANNA avoid go to york .. i DONT think i will EVER walk into york without knowing my way FASTEST way out possible
                    haha...i got ur back man what r u worried bout

Comment

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!.. *recalls stories of OASIS,scarborough* and some LURAKHNA PATAKHNA

nahi yaar, maximum u will hold 'back' is 3 guys and 4 girls combos..

there is MORE
                      -faizy

Comment

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!.. *recalls stories of OASIS,scarborough* and some LURAKHNA PATAKHNA

nahi yaar, maximum u will hold 'back' is 3 guys and 4 girls combos..

there is MORE
                        haha...koi farq nahi parta...let 'em bring it on

Comment

tum to bora lagti ho .. bore kahan say kahoonga..

dm man i am TERRIFIED to walk into york .. *TOO* many people know TOO MANY of our joint-ventures and then TOO many screwups : hehe: and TOO many people that i know there, that i WANNA avoid go to york .. i DONT think i will EVER walk into york without knowing my way FASTEST way out possible :roman :
                          someone thinks of himself too highly eh, nobody is gonna care if u gonna be there, gawd, give it a rest guy. gzzzz, ppl nowadays. DM he is just a chicken n scardicat mai tumhain bora lagti hoon tumharee aankhon main motia ho gaya hai kya apnee tareef na kiya kero mera naam le ker

Comment

i dont go out on FRIDAY 13th
                            Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm. Courage is the ladder on which all the other virtues mount.

Comment

Originally posted by pagaldeewani:
                              tumharee aankhon main motia ho gaya hai kya
                              • Rung khushbu Gulaab day mujh ko
                                iss duaa maiN ajab asar aayaa
                                MaiN nay phoolouN kee aarzu kee thee
                                Aankh maiN motiyaa utar aayaa
                              :halo:
                              Quite often good things have hurtful consequences. There are instances of men who have been ruined by their money or KILLED by their COURAGE. ~Aristotle

Comment

Working...
                              X