Weird thoughts part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weird thoughts part 2

Why is it that, when I'm the last one to open or close a jar, the next day the lid is so tight it takes a monkey wrench and blasting caps to get it off?

Why is is that celebrities often look like their full name, but not their first name.... Harrison Ford looks like a Harrison Ford...but not a Harrison. Tom Cruise? I could never call him "Tom". He doesn't look like a Tom. What's up with that?

You knwo that black box inside airplanes that's supposed to be indestructible? ....Why don't they make the whole plane out of the same substance?

If the best things in life are free, what does it say that one would have to pay for the album to hear that song?..... Or that Napster was taken away? Someone thinks that song sucks and that we shouldn't have the best things in life, huh?

How come, except for Wendy, there were only lost boys in Never-Never Land?... I would have expected at least some girls to have gone missing in a magical land where children can be immortal and unaging.... I'da jumped at the chance.

Why do you drive on a parkway and park on a driveway?

Why are light switches labeled "on" and "off"? If the light's on, you know it's on. If it's off, you can't see to read it.....

Why do they call them Television sets when they only come with one?

Why do convenience stores (open 24-7) have locks?

Why do they call them buildings when they are already finished?... Why don't they call them "builts"?

If all the world is a stage and the people in it are actors, when the hell were the rehearsals?..

Why are toilets in pubs and clubs refferred to as bathrooms when there are no baths in them? And when you go into a restroom, do you go into rest?

While we're on the subject, ...how come the ladies toilets are all nicely lit, carpetted and have armchairs in them, and the gents is always a linoleum or tile clovered floor with half a pint of piss lying on it?

How come women always have to go to the toilet in groups? are they afraid of being mugged on the way?
    any answers ...
    A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?

:halo:...chchch...aaj davai nahi li thi na...:halo:

ps: waise hello shello
    HmMm...!!

Comment

copy paste zindabad

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenSky:
        copy paste zindabad

Comment

Guess what? Mujhe bhi yeh sab nahi pata... :halo:
          *c h a m k e e l i * a n k h e i n*

Comment

u WONDER alot .. DONT U?
            Proud member of Shahid Afridi fan Club!

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenSky:
              copy paste zindabad
              lu tu mai kiya wo houn.. mere souchnai ku dousrai maslai buhat hain ..
              A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?

Comment

Working...
              X