Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't ever go to bed angry!

Have guys ever heard of this?

Why is it that during an argument -if one decides enough is enough and says she is going to end the conversation coz she's very mad but she can't fall asleep coz its hard to when your mad -why does he roll over and fall asleep?

Do boys not have feelings? Or am I expecting too much from him?
    Sorry need a place to rant and rave
    ...is happily flawed!

i dont think men worry as much.. its not that they dont care, its just they're a bit more calmer about things... i know cus my bro is like that and i always end up waking him up and saying sorry even if it aint my fault...

Comment

Re: Don't ever go to bed angry!

Originally posted by Mizz Angel666:
      Or am I expecting too much from him?
      yessssss...
      dont know y gals expect TOO much from guys...... they are also human... so better treat them as human.... not machines
      Those to whom Evil is done..... Do Evil in Return.

Comment

men
        ...is happily flawed!

Comment

honestly.. i reckon no reservations is right... the less you expect of someone, the less it'll hurt u

Comment

Originally posted by sadzzz:
            honestly.. i reckon no reservations is right... the less you expect of someone, the less it'll hurt u
            I agree with this...but you should be able to expect as much from the other as you put in right? That's my situation right now!

Why are boys sooo mean
            ...is happily flawed!

Comment

i know... thaz what i used to think, but ive learnt from experience its just easier to give and not expect anything... or sometimes not give at all hehe... but its hard when u love em so much.. but still.... *sigh*

Comment

well... to me ... its a very materialistic approach if you give a favor to anyone or if you even love anyone... and then declare it your right to get the same from him/her..... i dont beleive in give and take
                i beleive in give & forget.... and dats it
                guys are not always mean.... gals can also be....
                if all the gals are not mean.. .how can all the guys be mean then

Comment

i also have my personal experiences.... i have set some principles in result of that... and one is.... never expect any good from anyone ...no matter who he/she is or what he/she means to you.
                  whenever i have expected anything from anybody..... i felt betrayed....i have always got hurt.

Comment

yeah... best not to expect anything at all... thaz my rule too.. life is so much easier that way... lekin sometimes u just end up expecting.. its hard nto to

Comment

Originally posted by sadzzz:
                      yeah... best not to expect anything at all... thaz my rule too.. life is so much easier that way... lekin sometimes u just end up expecting.. its hard nto to
                      yeah i know its really hard.... atleast i know
                      especially when it comes to love and friendship
                      i have heard somewhere dat love is blind, but in friendship you have to close your eyes....... how true this is

Comment

hmmm i was actually referring to relatives.. u cant help expect things from them.. especially when you do so much for them... lekin oh well, u learn from mistakes

Comment

but my experiences have made me learn.... there are no friends, no relatives or any other relationship......
                          well ...... i might have been unlucky...... so i dont want to impose my views here. ........ cheer up

Comment

Working...
                          X