Mmh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mmh

will please the new mod of General (MMH) come here and state that I am not him....or he is not me.

I've been bombarded by various ppl who think I am him or he is me.

It's getting structural now....I even had to tell ppl how it was like in the Mod forum

anyway, the point being: how to prove a statement, if the truth of that statement inherently means you cannot prove it

like in this case: How do I prove i'm not MMH (if i was, i could prove it by re-logging in)
    Why so serious ... ?

oooops one more thing.. i needed to do it with this id.. now i'm really in a mess..
    JaddoN kaddya jaloos ghareeba tay shehr ich choatalee lug gayee

Comment

use deductive or inductive reasoning and process of elimination. throw in Ockham's Razor too.
      I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Comment

I think you are MMH, otherwise this thread would have moved to cafe long ago...
        Focus not on who you are but what you do...
        ])>:::}-:Salams:-{:::<([

Comment

Nescio... Nice decoy..... but won't work :nono3:

You think Gupshup members are idiots. They are great jasoos... and they have conclusively shown that MMH is you. Why do you have to hide it?

Congrats, by the way.
          "Let your friends underestimate your virtues. Let your enemies overestimate your faults." - Godfather.

Comment

Now stop acting like an idiot. Just ignore those buggings

While rest of the world was busy mating I was Moderating Cafe and lost my jawani.

Comment

NeSCio :nono3:

As they say ... jub piyar kia tou darna kia
              I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
              - Robert McCloskey

Comment

Originally posted by Faisal:
                Nescio... Nice decoy..... but won't work :nono3:

You think Gupshup members are idiots. They are great jasoos... and they have conclusively shown that MMH is you. Why do you have to hide it?

Congrats, by the way.
                Thank you MMH j/k ;-)
                Quite often good things have hurtful consequences. There are instances of men who have been ruined by their money or KILLED by their COURAGE. ~Aristotle

Comment

hmm.......
                  لا عيش إلا عيش الآخرة
                  BROTHERS NOT SLAVES. Regain Respect

Comment

interesting ...

Comment

possibly, all people who replied in this thread could be MMH as well......I'm sure the real MMH replied in this thread too
                      Why so serious ... ?

Comment

u tell me...who is it? I'm curious now too
                        Why so serious ... ?

Comment

Originally posted by Madhanee:
                          If I told you, PA will be upset that I didn't keep it to myself.
                          Madhanee bhai jaan.. since when did you allow PA to dictate what you can or can not post. Spill it out, man... Don't worry about PA. I wanna know too. And I was so sure it was Nescio. Infact, I still think its him, and this is all dramabaazi. :-|
                          "Let your friends underestimate your virtues. Let your enemies overestimate your faults." - Godfather.

Comment

Originally posted by Madhanee:
                            You are wrong, it is not Nescio.
                            PA say bari waqfiat hai aap ki. he tells you all the fun stuff, haan?

Waisay are you sure its not Nescio? Bcz if its not Nescio, then who can it be?

Comment

pakka promise.

Comment

Working...
                              X