none duffer........
    uss ke aur mere beech ka sufur...

Comment

Originally posted by Aashi:
      none duffer........

Wrong Duffer

Comment

sab he Duffer ....
        "Hold the hand of the person whom you love rather than expecting them to hold urs "

Comment

Originally posted by Desi$oul:

Wrong Duffer
          what is it then genious duffer....

Comment

Originally posted by Sandleen:
            sab he Duffer ....
            tum bhi duffer.............and im ur master duffer...

Comment

tum ? .... ...

U siad tum to ME ? aashiii :halo:...
              "Hold the hand of the person whom you love rather than expecting them to hold urs "

Comment

tum ? .... ...

U siad tum to ME ? aashiii :halo:...
                okokok babaaaaa....aap bhi duffer and im ur master duffer.......aub kush?.....

hey i went to a part last night........ubhi tuq uska usur ni utra and here i am dancing still....and humming away....:halo:.........me and my sister took the dance floor.....and danced in disco like never before.......lallalalalallaaaa

Comment

okokok babaaaaa....aap bhi duffer and im ur master duffer....: D...aub kush?.....

hey i went to a part last night....:hu la:....ubhi tuq uska usur ni utra and here i am dancing still....and humming away....:halo :.........me and my sister took the dance floor.....and danced in disco like never before.......lallalalalallaaaa
                  oh wow ...i went to concert in weekend n it was fun :love:....but da sad part was that i couldnt dance ....u know naa how much i love .... it was NOT easy 2 stop myself yaar :halo:.... after 3 days im still tunnn ....so wat party u ve been to ??

Comment

oh wow ...i went to concert in weekend n it was fun :love:....but da sad part was that i couldnt dance ....u know naa how much i love .... it was NOT east 2 stop myself yaar :halo:.... so wat party u ve been to ??
                    well it was kind of a college reunite but we called the eid party............there were some tarty girls that wanted to do their dirty dancing but we didnt let them.......we gave everyone a chance and let everyone join in......even the shy girls..........

Comment

wow ...eid party .... hehe

aur waus up ?

Comment

wow ...eid party .... hehe

aur waus up ?
                        hmmm i have a lecture in few minues time....and it finishes in 2 hours...then im going home......i have a lot to study.....a lot to read and a lot of notes to make....namazien bhi purni hein......mum and dad are coming on the weekend isi liye khane ki shopping bi kurni hei.....sofa's ke shaads wo bhi dhone hein.....kuproun ki machine lagani hei......bin bhi baahir rukhna hei......sis ke liye khana bhi banana hei......nani aur nana jaan Hujj se waapis aa ruhe hien kul ya pursoun issi liye poore ghur ki safai bhi kurni hei..........

Comment

Gosh tumari list dekh ke mujy yad aa gaya ke i have a lot to do as well ...

thanx :halo:...n good luck wid everything ....

me going to wash dishs n gar saaf karna hai ..itna mess hai ...

see u ..bye bye ....

Comment

Gosh tumari list dekh ke mujy yad aa gaya ke i have a lot to do as well ...

thanx :halo:...n good luck wid everything ....

me going to wash dishs n gar saaf karna hai ..itna mess hai ...

see u ..bye bye ....
                            awwww....thankoooooo.......we'll ctach up some time else ok?.......ur da besht...
                            AH

Comment

what is it then genious duffer....

Genious duffer says mein kyon batao khud guess karo

Comment

Working...
                              X